Beginners and Beyond

What it do WednesDAILIES? (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

-Mowing season has officially started.  My yard seems bigger every year.

-Moles have replicated the entire Boston T system out front to scale, so Si had better get busy.

-There is a raccoon raising a litter in the loft above my garage.  Her name will be Roxanne.

10 or so is the plan later on.

Lol, coons are awesome... from a distance Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

My race history indicates I am actually stronger at nothing whatsoever.

Lol, coons are awesome... from a distance Smile

LRB

Wow, talk about up close and personal!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

What up buttercups?

Haven't had a lot of internet time lately, but my running is going great!  My easy pace is dropping like a rock, it's crazy, the hills are working their magic. Smile

So apparently I test really well with senior citizens.  Yesterday I'm out running, shirtless in the 80* Carolina sun (love it!), and I pass a couple of ladies who were probably in their 70s.  I always wave and say hi to everyone I encounter while running, so I said good afternoon and asked how they were doing, one lady said that she's good and asks how I am, I said, "I'm great!", and then she says, "Mmmhmmm, I can see that!".  I about died, probably the funniest thing I've had happen to me while running.  I'm not gonna lie tho, a compliment from anyone is still very motivating, that ended up being a 6:54 mile! LOL

Hope everyone has been doing well!  Gonna try to go through some RRs later if I can find the time. Smile

Dave, you shoulda asked if she could take her teeth out...she might've been a keeper... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

DavePNW

So the pics are in from my race Saturday. Pretty lame. Only 3, and all just after the finish, right as I am hitting my Garmin.

Yeah, this one's a keeper. Not.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got my new Nathan's (Women's) VaporAiress Hydration Vest, I like it Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Garmin is pissing me off.  Now if I want to create a workout, I have to use the Modern view, which sucks. Fine, created my workout for the track. Now I have to download Garmin express because it will no longer transfer to my watch using the ANT stick and Garmin Connect. Forget this. I'll just use the settings on the watch and restart for the second set. Ugh.

Baboon

delicate flower

So the pics are in from my race Saturday. Pretty lame. Only 3, and all just after the finish, right as I am hitting my Garmin.

So no pics of you actually on the course?  Hmmm...suspect at best.

<3

But he can upload his Garmin data!

DavePNW

If I am cheating, I sure suck at it.

Dave

LRB

That is awesome!

workinprogress11

If I am cheating, I sure suck at it.

This made me lol.

7 mile death slog. It shot up to 85 degrees today and I'm in no way acclimated to that. The whole thing was kind of amusing.

Baboon

delicate flower

5 mile run at 7:43 pace.  My legs felt good so I stretched them out a little.  I got home, got dinner in the oven, then hopped on the spin bike for 45 minutes.  Yay exercise!

<3

LRB

7 mile death slog. It shot up to 85 degrees today and I'm in no way acclimated to that. The whole thing was kind of amusing.

Big change in weather over 24 hours as yesterday you said it was perfect. lol