Beginners and Beyond

The Barely Legal Tuesday Penguins (Read 37 times)

tracilynn

I can see the pain on your face and jawline but you still look cute Smile

~~~~~~~

Traci

Dad on the run.

I agree with the above statement Smile

and on a side note .... I HATE Candy Crush. The End.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

The camel law was from the 19th century.  The US cavalry had some camels shipped to Galveston and experimented with using them to get across the deserts.  The experiment was a miserable failure for the cavalry - most of the cavalrymen hated the camels - and some of the camels were sold to private citizens.  Some of the camels apparently got loose once in a while and wandered around on the city streets.

Mitch, sorry about the crazy work schedule of yours!  Come to San Antonio and get a job with my university, we have it great compared to your schedule!  Nice tatoo, and nice meaning of it for you.  Thanks for explaining...when i first saw it I thought the arms were...and you were 'chasing Great Legs" in front of you.  Joking    Nice cabin!  Umm...lumberjack dinner show?  Did you have  to log in for it?

Trial this afternoon.  Every afternoon is a trial for you, Damaris, with that weather you have!

Sometimes, redrum, I think some of the replacement refs snuck back in!

Jack, I know Becky, and I gave her your thanks.  Glad you got the items!

I don't own enough reflective gear to be comfortable running on the streets after dark.  White jogbra should work, Lauren, no shirt wearing over it. Wink

Good luck with the 18, Cherie!  If you ever get to it... Joking

Even crappy miles, obiebyke, at least get you off the couch!   Happy strength training!

lol, PAD.  I have done that before too.

Ashes will be spread there.  Not mine.  My ashes are going to friends and then they are going to take them all around to the folks that gave me grief, annoyance, etc...stupid relatives, inane local politicians, and so forth....and "slap" those folks with a fingerful of ashes right in the face!   "Hey, buddy, here's a message from Scotty..."  and then WHAM!   I got that idea from some comedian.  Works for me.  Yeah! Joking

You do look like you're hurting there, Phillie, from your expression, that's the bad.   The good...your legs still look GREAT!

Jimmy, what the heck is candy crush?  If you don't crush your candy with your teeth, how do you eat it. You swallow it whole? Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

From the Internet.

I don't own enough reflective gear to be comfortable running on the streets after dark.  White jogbra should work, Lauren, no shirt wearing over it. Wink

LOL, woulda worked yesterday since it was still around 50 when I headed out, but any colder and I will need actual clothing! :P

Oh I totally forgot since I wasn't on the computer much this weekend, but I felt like the female version of Scotty during my long run on Saturday - a troop of gentlemen who I could only classify as Great Legs bounded past me twice!

on my way to badass

Evening Pens! PAD- LOL! Hog- beautiful pics of the Smokies. Never been but now I want to check them out. 3 miles today.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

4.5 miles @ 10:10.  No problem with the quad.  Chilly run even with no wind.  Could have gone farther, but better safe than sorry as they say.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, PAD.

Back from my trial.  Not sure if I won.  Close case.

Damaris

Bin Running

Scotty, 3 sips and you are out? haa.. What if I drank thru a straw?

Mitch, loved the cabin.. I could sit on that rocking chair all day.

Jack, not really running extra or much more.. THing is I dun really follow the plan to a T.. I shift around a lot.. Tongue Not really bother much by AT before.. I do found that I have weak ankle though.. It started to be uncomfortable late in my LR.

Cherie, hopefully the body just wanna rest.. I am in taper.. I promise.. 35-37 on tap this week.

Pad, haaa.. Quesion is when do you found out that you have different on each leg.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

PADRunner

Bin - After I got to work. I had to come home and change. Smile