Beginners and Beyond

Moving Day MonDAILIES (Read 51 times)

onemile

Have you run more than 14 miles on a weekday?  I think she mentioned her standards for stars not long ago.

Stars are only for runs of 12+ miles on a weekday (in a single run) or of over 20 miles on a weekend (in a single run).  Do you deserve one?

That's what I thought.

Baboon

delicate flower

How fast am I going to run Sunday's 5K because I don't want to wait until Sunday to find out I want to know now.

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Stars are only for runs of 12+ miles on a weekday (in a single run) or of over 20 miles on a weekend (in a single run).  Do you deserve one?

That's what I thought.

Now I have star guilt. I didn't deserve my star. Hey, at least I'm being honest.

Baboon

delicate flower

That's what I thought.

No one will ever know because he's got his log set to that kilometer nonsense.

<3

onemile

Now I have star guilt. I didn't deserve my star. Hey, at least I'm being honest.

But you didn't get a gold star. You got a silver star.

onemile

Why can't everyone just speak American, amirite?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That's what I thought.

I forgot the 12+ ha.  Not sure why I came out with the 14.  Must be Dave's doing.

But it was not me that was asking.  I am not worthy yet.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Word.

Damaris

LRB

red cord will be Mondays at 1:00

None of it will make sense so you'll just have to take my word for it when I say I killed it today. Cool

onemile

How slow am I going to run Saturday's 5K because I don't want to wait until Saturday to find out I want to know now.

Cyberic

That's what I thought.

Hmmm, from this past week

Ran 12 with 7 at MP-15 (2 WU + 4  MP-15 + 1 E + 3 MP-15 + 2 CD) indoors. It was like 3 degrees this morning, and with the snow that fell on Tuesday night, I didn't have the guts do it outside.

Cyberic

I'm on an American forum, so I do like Americans and talk miles. But objectively, the metric system makes way more sense.

Cyberic

I'm on an American forum, so I do like Americans and talk miles. But objectively, the metric system makes way more sense.

Cyberic

Word.

Cyberic

Smile