Beginners and Beyond

Thursday: Otherwise known as day 4 of the hostage situation (Read 49 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I'm having a bad internet. I thought you said the pool was closed until Wednesday, which if true, would mean longer for you if you swim on Tuesday. My bad.

No, that IS true.  But it's not any longer than if it opened again on Thursday or Friday or Saturday.

It's just super annoying because they do this every year and NOTHING EVER IMPROVES.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just under 7 with 12 x 1.5 minutes hard, 1-1.5 minute recoveries. It felt so nice out, my trusty gas station said 77 in the sun, which is 30 degrees cooler than many days! Only problem with nice weather is too many people out. I ran on a path near the local high school. Some bitch decided that she would set her chair in the exact center of the paved (6 foot wide) path. Not any of the almost endless grass, right in the center of a multi use path. I almost wish it had been hotter so I could have flung sweat all over her. And before that I played chicken with some other asshole on a bike on the sidewalk when there was a perfectly good bike lane available for her use.

LRB

Some bitch

some other asshole

You can be president of my subdivision association anytime you want. Cool

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I ran a pleasant (very pleasant) 3.1 miles with Dorian (in the stroller) and both dogs. It was 81 degrees and absolutely no humidity (only 48%), other than the sun putting out some heat, it was a very nice run.

I will be forcing myself out of bed tomorrow morning and taking the dogs to the trails for an easy 3-4 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I ran a pleasant (very pleasant) 3.1 miles with Dorian (in the stroller) and both dogs. It was 81 degrees and absolutely no humidity (only 48%), other than the sun putting out some heat, it was a very nice run.

I will be forcing myself out of bed tomorrow morning and taking the dogs to the trails for an easy 3-4 miles.

What's you goal for the race? What shoes are you wearing? Where are you eating afterwards? We need deets woman!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What's you goal for the race? What shoes are you wearing? Where are you eating afterwards? We need deets woman!

What the fuck man, lol. My plan is not to die while holding the same pace as I did during the 10k (I think it was an 8:20 min/mile), or faster if I can.

And I'm wearing my Brooks Ravenna 7 race shoes 

Eating..... probably at home or I might go out with family in the afternoon to Hacienda or somewhere with great margaritas 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

9 miles, easy

workinprogress11

4 miles.

Ric-G

5 miles and furniture moving to cap it off...

marathon pr - 3:16

Zelanie