Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #133 (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Got it.

Sounds like Disney limited its field by a lot for January 2021. It sold out in 30 minutes and a lot of people didn't make it in. Normally it's 23K for each race if I remember correctly, and people are talking that is probably at half that now.

Damaris

Runshortii

there is a plan for getting people back in the office that starts June 1st and goes in phases and my group won't be returning until the green phase which is a minimum of 3 full months into the plan and possibly more depending on how things unfold..

This is similar to DH work. They’re going back in phases by who absolutely needs to be onsite. They said he probably won’t go back in the office til 2021

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We don't have a formal plan yet and I'm afraid they might want us there back sooner rather than later. But so far, our big boss said we are working maximum telework until further notice, which I hope means a long time.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 10 with 6x1km with 2 minutes and 6x200m with 200m

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I took Dorian and Jetta for a hike around the lake at Lincoln State Park this afternoon, we managed 2 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

GinnyinPA

Dave - congratulations on starting your new job so soon.  I hope you enjoy it. I'm sure you'll enjoy having a regular income again.

Runshortii

I ran 6 with 6x 200m, 100m recovery, 100m float recovery

Cyberic

I ran 6 with 6x 200m, 100m recovery, 100m float recovery

I ran 10 with 6x1km with 2 minutes and 6x200m with 200m

Good job, girls!

LRB

There is no rush to go back to the office, they don't want us there.

This is my situation as well. It's killing my boss who is a control freak with no life. He keeps saying stuff like, when things get back to normal, or when we get back to normal, or once this is all over. He's either delusional or just doesn't get it or worse; both.