Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Sounds like fun. Will you be shooting for a PR?

Got to the locker room, got undressed, and realized I didn't have my shorts in my bag.  Got dressed and came back to the office.

Either I leave early and do the workout before going home, or I do it tomorrow, or I just skip it. I'd prefer leaving early, but it might not be possible today. We'll see. It's not like I'm training for Boston or anything 

Shooting for a PR? Watcha talkin' about? A 5K PR? That was not my plan, but to impress onemile I sometimes do crazy things.

onemile

Got to the locker room, got undressed, and realized I didn't have my shorts in my bag.  Got dressed and came back to the office.

Either I leave early and do the workout before going home, or I do it tomorrow, or I just skip it. I'd prefer leaving early, but it might not be possible today. We'll see. It's not like I'm training for Boston or anything 

Shooting for a PR? Watcha talkin' about? A 5K PR? That was not my plan, but to impress onemile I sometimes do crazy things.

I'd be impressed with sub-19

especially during a training run 

Cyberic

I'd be impressed with sub-19

especially during a training run 

Guess I'll have to find someone easier to impress from now on.

onemile

Guess I'll have to find someone easier to impress from now on.

LRB

lmao

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have a cleaning at the dentist in an hour and can't find my stupid floss. If I used it more than once every six months (the day of my cleaning), "finding" it wouldn't be a problem.

I am sure using it now won't help...

Damaris

From the Internet.

I ran some time-based pickups with 1/2 interval time float recoveries. The recovery really makes the workout here so I just tried to run the pickups faster than MP without too much emphasis on pushing hard. Felt great, except for the wind (I feel like I do more workouts in wind advisories than not lately). 11 total.

From the Internet.

I was on RW picking up shoes and stumbled across these. LOOK AT THEM! Hilarious! 

onemile

What is the date for your half marathon Cyberic?

onemile

I was on RW picking up shoes and stumbled across these. LOOK AT THEM! Hilarious! 

I am pretty sure LRB owns these....

From the Internet.

They look highly functional for cold weather, just something about the appearance makes me laugh. My brain is fried after the week I've had, hah. One more day and then weekend.

No more marathons

Today was listed as an "easy" 5.  Which is funny since just a few months ago anything over about 4 miles was considered a medium long run.

With 4 tomorrow with 4 X 100 strides, I'm not really getting much down time for my race on Saturday.  I'm not expecting my legs will be all that fresh.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

Today was listed as an "easy" 5.  Which is funny since just a few months ago anything over about 4 miles was considered a medium long run.

With 4 tomorrow with 4 X 100 strides, I'm not really getting much down time for my race on Saturday.  I'm not expecting my legs will be all that fresh.

Addie puts anything that's not a workout down as a "recovery run" which I thought was pretty funny to have a 9 or 10 mile recovery run... Because I am not recovering by running 10 miles

No more marathons

Addie puts anything that's not a workout down as a "recovery run" which I thought was pretty funny to have a 9 or 10 mile recovery run... Because I am not recovering by running 10 miles

Ha!  Yeah, last week Maggie had me with a 7 miles easy.  Sorry, nothing easy about seven miles unless it's done in a car.  I might run slow but it's still not easy.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I do not, yet!