FriDAILIES! (Read 38 times)

onemile

Michigan Brand, literally. lol

They don't sell that brand in Wisconsin 

LRB

They don't sell that brand in Wisconsin 

I am not sure one can get it outside of Southeast Michigan. lol

You Rang?

So this morning I drove past a MARATHON that was going on!  I had forgotten that was happening today...some seven New England marathons in seven days thing (even though there are only six New England states and they included New York which is not New England but whatevs).  Maybe 100 participants.  The got a one mile stretch on the rail trail and run laps to hit 26.2 miles.  A marathon for both body and mind!

When did New York become a New England state?  There are parts of Connecticut that are not in New England!

No running for me.  Just a test of my marital relationship in the form of assembling IKEA furniture.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

OMG could I go on about bread products. Love. My. Carbs. If I had to give up gluten I would kill myself. Not to mention beer.

Wheat berry salad for lunch today.  I was going to ask the lady at the counter if it was gluten free, haha.

Lily - OMG toast with cottage cheese.  My mom used to make that as comfort food, with cinnamon and a slice of peach, browned in the oven for a few minutes.  Thanks for the flashback, haven't had it in YEARS.  Now I'll have to.

the Montreal bagel is smaller, thinner, sweeter and denser, with a larger hole

Hot.

StepbyStep-SH

Another 2 miles this evening with DS, then a 55 minute class of half pilates, half yoga. Since I haven't done pilates in months years, I expect to feel it tomorrow.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Cyberic

workinprogress11

I enjoyed running this week. It's been a long time since that was the case.

The computer where I kept track of my mileage for my first marathon training died so I don't have all the data, but I do remember my peak week was 53 miles with a 22 mile long run. I'm guessing that's more than 30% 

happylily

Men read the weirdest things into the most innocent of words... 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Men are so totally predictable....

Dave