Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 35 times)

Zelanie

The lavender latte was great. Smile The waffles looked really good, plus I never turn down the chance to have figs.

Little Blue

What'sa lavender latte?  Just as it sounds?

Zelanie

Yes. It was nice and subtle. Tasty.

Doolin's was absolutely USA HQ. We got there and there was already a loud table chanting USA. And they knew DH, lol.  But not all-ages, so we moved on down the street.

LRB

Like you need a reason. 

After four score and 7 years, I may have finally found a craft beer for me; Founders All Day IPA, Session Ale. Flavorful but not too heavy. Tasty yet crisp and with an alcohol content of less than 5%, something I can drink in a social setting without passing the hell out after 2 or 3 pints.

I know that the movement is for bigger and better, but for me, less is more. You may blast away now.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 at a ridiculously slow pace. But it actually felt easy,

beer run

Why it's bubble bath of course.

B-Plus

Yes. It was nice and subtle. Tasty.

Doolin's was absolutely USA HQ. We got there and there was already a loud table chanting USA. And they knew DH, lol.  But not all-ages, so we moved on down the street.

Oh, sorry about that. You probably could have tried the Belmont downstairs. What a coincidence that they know DH.

LRB

6 at a ridiculously slow pace. But it actually felt easy,

It's gonna pay off, someday.

Cyberic

Session IPAs are a great beer. 8% alcohol beer is perfect when you have one or two or even three, but for a whole evening, at my age, I love session IPAs.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Dogfishhead 60 minute IPA is really tasty, but it has a punch to it. I'm a lightweight, so one bottle of that is all I need for a nice buzz. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I went to the lounge for 5 minutes to order dinner (in my running clothes all sweaty) and ended up spending 4 hours there having dinner and beers with the big honchos.  Still in my running smelly clothes.  Oops.

Damaris

Dogfishhead 60 minute IPA is really tasty, but it has a punch to it. I'm a lightweight, so one bottle of that is all I need for a nice buzz. 

Ha. Try the 90 Minute sometime. Or even the 120 Minute, if you want to turn that buzz into a coma.

Dave