Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

LRB

4.2  4X 400 then 6X800 at marathon pace.  Not too bad hititng the 400's 10 sec faster than last week.

Excellent! Do you miss the long stuff though?

LRB

Hopefully you have a nice red grape juice to pair with that. 

Leese - Fitch 2013 is his name and knocking my ass stupid before 9:00 is his game. lol

LRB

I love that stuff, but sometimes I prefer the 60 or 70% cocoa over the higher percentage.

I went with the 88 to lessen the amount of the extra sugar and carbs which I do not need help with consuming these days.

delicate flower

7.75 miles (60 minutes)

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights, core and stretching done. I can at least walk down steps without holding the handrails for dear life. Yesterday I was really thankful for the ramps in our building.

On the subject of race outfits, DH was just shaking his head when he saw the amount of stuff I brought to Atlantic City. I was prepared for a wide range of temps, which meant 3 shirts, shorts, capris & tights. Probably wound up overdressed, the sun won out over the ocean breeze.

Don't forget the dark chocolate also has fiber in it. I wonder how wine would fit in our company fruit & vegetable challenge? We can count 1 serving of fruit juice per day.....

LRB

On the subject of race outfits, DH was just shaking his head when he saw the amount of stuff I brought to Atlantic City.

There 'ya go!

workinprogress11

SRD.

LRB, when is your ortho appointment?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I went with the 88 to lessen the amount of the extra sugar and carbs which I do not need help with consuming these days.

that's true. Next time I am at the store I will buy both the 88 and 60 just for you 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

GinnyinPA

4.8 miles on a cool cloudy afternoon.  It was a really good run, where I felt like I was running easy but the pace was on the high end of my easy pace, even on the uphills.  Sweet.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Upper body weights, core and stretching done. I can at least walk down steps without holding the handrails for dear life. Yesterday I was really thankful for the ramps in our building.

On the subject of race outfits, DH was just shaking his head when he saw the amount of stuff I brought to Atlantic City. I was prepared for a wide range of temps, which meant 3 shirts, shorts, capris & tights. Probably wound up overdressed, the sun won out over the ocean breeze.

Don't forget the dark chocolate also has fiber in it. I wonder how wine would fit in our company fruit & vegetable challenge? We can count 1 serving of fruit juice per day.....

Men never get it!  Well, LRB does but other men!

4 miles with hubby.  My Pilates instructor killed me today in a good way.  No soreness.  My BP is also back to normal so dropping those meds helped!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Excellent! Do you miss the long stuff though?

I do.  But, summer is coming. Working speed in terrible heat won't be easy so summer is building base back with new speed levels. Then fall can do some more speed.  I'm cycling my training based on weather I guess.

Marjorie

onemile

I was supposed to run 8 miles today. But dog class lasted 3+ hours and now I'm just too tired.

LRB

SRD.

LRB, when is your ortho appointment?

Tomorrow at 1:00, where I expect to be told that the fractures on the x-ray are from 2011, my first year running. That is the only logical explanation since it was the only time in my life I have ever felt pain in my shin bone.

This crap I am dealing with now is more in the shin muscles and ligaments, and in fact is being treated as a deep tissue infection...for fucks sake. lol