Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: A glimpse of the future (Read 27 times)

LRB

I ran 6.3 on a new route that's actually an old route with different starting and finishing points.

Aside from the fact that I am over my ideal weight by an eternity and horribly out of running fitness shape, it was a decent run.

onemile

onemile

9 for me with 1 mile hard and then 8x400m w/ 1 min recoveries

Baboon

delicate flower

Hello and Wednesday!  I've felt like I started to run a corner a little with my swimming this week, and this morning it all came together and I smoked my 2300 yard workout...my fastest swim in nearly four months, including races.  I figured out something I was doing wrong with my stroke.  Honestly it feels like relief more than anything, since I haven't been feeling great about my progress lately.  Now I'm itching for my next swim, which will be tomorrow.  Tempo run tonight, in the meantime.        

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 7 with 8 X 100m and my PT exercises tonight.

Damaris

LRB

It was nothing short of a miracle. lol

DavePNW

Plan called for 10. So I ran 12.

Dave

onemile

DavePNW

Heh. I'm doing a half on Labor Day, and it's built into the schedule, but again a more severe taper than I'd like. So may be squeezing in a few extra miles to front-load the week a bit.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Go Fish Tacos.

<3

DavePNW

Go Fish Tacos.

Damn skippy! I am only sad that they froze that thread so we can no longer read that douchebag's "alternative scoring system", where we're like in 4th place.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Damn skippy! I am only sad that they froze that thread so we can no longer read that douchebag's "alternative scoring system", where we're like in 4th place.

Do you think he's bold enough to post in a different thread? There's one about what percent of miles teams are running.

Baboon

delicate flower

lol....that guy has issues.  He'd probably spend the energy yelling at a blue bucket of paint to turn red.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  he was like I want to post my alternative results weekly!  To show we are winning in an alternative universe!

Damaris

LRB

Are the logs blocked or is it just me that's blocked from the logs? lol