Beginners and Beyond

Live from New York, it's the Saturdailies! (Read 45 times)

LRB

Something I am noticing about my runs from 2011 is I ran like someone was chasing me! That part I remembered because they hurt so dammed much.They were all pretty consistent though so at least there is that.

I also ran only twice per week (Tuesday and Saturday) for basically the entire 6 months of that year that I ran, I had forgotten all about that. And just wait until you see my mileage leading up to my first half marathon, you are not going to believe your eyes!

LRB

So many quality metaphors in this post.  It's like poetry. Smile

Ah yes. Game recognize game.

LRB

Oh shaddup.  Ours hasn't left the garage in two years.  It leaks bodily fluid, and DH hasn't had the time to devote to tearing it apart.  I've already renewed the tags once on a disabled bike, probably will this year, too.  And the weather here is perfect.  Bikes everywhere!

Do not forget insurance on the stupid thing. I rode my bike less than 5 times last year because I could never find the time to buy a battery and install it. That will never happen again!

Zelanie

15 done.  Enjoying a nice bowl of cereal before my shower. Smile

Just after mile 11, a girl in a high school cross country shirt flagged me down and challenged me to a race, maybe 100m.  I said OK, but boy was I stiff.  She didn't beat me too badly, though.  Her friends were all there taking videos.  Maybe I'll be youtube famous by the end of the day: "High school runner outsprints old lady who is carrying everything but the kitchen sink and just ran 11 miles."

delicate flower

This game sucks.

<3

LRB

This game sucks.

I changed the channel.

DavePNW

Dave

17.8 done, 1 hr easy, 45 min MP, 15 min HMP.

Little Blue

Do not forget insurance on the stupid thing. I rode my bike less than 5 times last year because I could never find the time to buy a battery and install it. That will never happen again!

Yep, paid up.  Talk about throwing away money!

LRB

Yep, paid up.  Talk about throwing away money!

You might as well roll up a couple $100 bills and smoke them. At least then you will get a cough out of the deal.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not only does he have one but I got to see it the last time LRB and I went to dinner

Sweet!

6 with hubby.  One more LR!

Damaris

LRB

Sweet!

6 with hubby.  One more LR!

When do you leave?

Hip Redux

15 done.  Enjoying a nice bowl of cereal before my shower. Smile

Just after mile 11, a girl in a high school cross country shirt flagged me down and challenged me to a race, maybe 100m.  I said OK, but boy was I stiff.  She didn't beat me too badly, though.  Her friends were all there taking videos.  Maybe I'll be youtube famous by the end of the day: "High school runner outsprints old lady who is carrying everything but the kitchen sink and just ran 11 miles."

You got challenged to a race by a HS student?  Oh yeah - there's totally a vine of that posted somewhere lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When do you leave?

Why does everybody want to know when I leave????  Thursday night. 

Forecast is getting warmer.  Pretty soon, I'll switch to a sports bra and thong....

Damaris

LRB

Why does everybody want to know when I leave???? 

This is what happens when you are known by the entire fuckin internet. lol