Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - Kickass! (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

On another note, I've gotten 100 e-mails at work today, not counting all the ones I immediately deleted.  For chrissakes!

Don't you feel loved?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Runshortii

Yay Ragnar! Hope you have a lot of fun!!

When I did one last year, my first leg was mostly down hill and I ran it waaaaay too fast. I was dying by my last leg.

Thanks! Yeah I really want to legit try on my 1st leg since it’s basically a 10K and I could use it as a time trial for my HM in a few weeks, but then I’m afraid I’ll be dying by tomorrow.

RunningWithMyDog

I was writing a review for last week's car rental and came across a negative review which called the company retarted. lmao

A couple of weeks ago, Mrs. RWMD and I had a nice dinner at a local restaurant.

Dessert was so good, I retarted.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 6 yesterday. Running Chicago to Madison Ragnar this weekend. First leg is 6.3 miles this evening.

D - how many marathons have you done? One of my teammates is at 64 

Just 45.

Damaris

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Just 45.

Are you downplaying your badassery?

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Half Crazy K 2.0

I wear Levi's.

^^This.  And typically ones I get off the clearance rack at Kohls. Last 2 pairs were $5 each. Slim fit boot cut, which require a little pulling to get over my calves.

Oh and I ran 7 miles with intervals of 6-5-4-3-3-1 minutes. Supposed to get faster each one, traffic and wind made that a little tough.

Runshortii

6.3 miles at 7:23 pace. Not too shabby for sucky mileage the last 6 weeks

Cyberic

^^This.  And typically ones I get off the clearance rack at Kohls. Last 2 pairs were $5 each. Slim fit boot cut, which require a little pulling to get over my calves.

Oh and I ran 7 miles with intervals of 6-5-4-3-3-1 minutes. Supposed to get faster each one, traffic and wind made that a little tough.

Nice intervals ( or fartleks, whatever).

I don' t have a big calves problem, in case you were wondering.

Coastal

Here's a downhill race for ya....  https://www.runrevel.com/rmh     (On Mt. Hood)

ZZY:  100 flights of stairs is an easy day????   With 5 months to trail you'll have plenty of time.

Got in leg work followed by 6 miles out on the road.

zzyzx

Easy in the sense that I didn't do all 4 laps, just 3.