Beginners and Beyond

Thankdailies (Read 37 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi from St. George, Utah, Dailies. Travel day for us as we head home from Zion. Happy Thanksgiving.

Cyberic

I hate holidays when I'm not included: tried to phone Timex support this morning. Guess what...  Sigh.

Happy holiday my American friends. For my part, I'm working today and will run some miles, with some at Threshold pace, tonight.

DavePNW

I have never had a 100% symptom free return to running.  Some twinges and a little soreness after is about as good as it gets.

A guy can dream, can't he? It took about 4 months with my last injury to get back to running consistently. But that twinge continued to be there, just eventually stopped developing into enough pain to make me stop a run. Hoping this will heal quicker, based on nothing.

Dave

LRB

The home team won, all is well on the east side.  

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

To make it fat?  I am afraid someone beat you to it. 

Lol, no.... you are able to eat so much while I can barely eat before feeling full 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Took 3rd fastest old guy at a drumstick dash 5k this morning and won a delicious homemade pie. Smile I was only 30 seconds off my PR, not too bad only a week and a half out from Richmond and it was a hilly course in the mountains (at the inlaws).  Looking forward to speed work and more 5Ks.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Lol, no.... you are able to eat so much while I can barely eat before feeling full 

Yes, I can pack it in.  Smile

LRB

Took 3rd fastest old guy this morning at a drumstick dash 5k this morning and won a delicious homemade pie. Smile I was only 30 seconds off my PR, not too bad only a week and a half out from Richmond and it was a hilly course in the mountains (at the inlaws).  Looking forward to speed work and more 5Ks.

It seems that everyone is winning pies lately.  I want. 

Nice job D2, that is impressive coming so soon after your marathon!

B-Plus

FFS, I left my phone at home today!

I think today is an inappropriate day as any to let you guys know that I am not a fan of football. In fact, I have joined some nfl trips down south with friends and skipped the nfl component of the trip.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don't worry. Puerto Ricans don't watch American Football either.

Damaris

LRB

FFS, I left my phone at home today!

I think today is an inappropriate day as any to let you guys know that I am not a fan of football. In fact, I have joined some nfl trips down south with friends and skipped the nfl component of the trip.

There are others who share that sentiment.  And kiss your phone when you see it.

Baboon

delicate flower

Took 3rd fastest old guy at a drumstick dash 5k this morning and won a delicious homemade pie. Smile I was only 30 seconds off my PR, not too bad only a week and a half out from Richmond and it was a hilly course in the mountains (at the inlaws).  Looking forward to speed work and more 5Ks.

Nice going, D2!!

Guests have gone and I am tired.  I don't know why...DW did all the work.  In fact, she cooked the feast and entertained my family while me and Mr. Oski sat in the basement watching football and talking marathons.  I have the best wife ever!

<3

LRB

Nice going, D2!!

Guests have gone and I am tired.  I don't know why...DW did all the work.  In fact, she cooked the feast and entertained my family while me and Mr. Oski sat in the basement watching football and talking marathons.  I have the best wife ever!

You and O are pretty damn close in marathon PR's aren't you, or did you move past him?

No more marathons

Ummmmm!  Pie.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

DavePNW

Nice job!

Dave