Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are not the happiest thing for everyone (Read 47 times)

LRB

These words shall be reserved for those who know what they are doing.

Which ain't me. Big grin

LRB

'Sup. Busy, busy! My tummy is so angry with me for stuffing it to the rim today. And this just in: There's a whole lotta daylight left!

Cyberic

Been at the computer for 30 minutes doing nothing interesting. Going at the jujube pot (next to the computer) like there's no tomorrow. Think I'll have a beer for my carbs instead of stupid candy. Candy is hard on the teeth, ffs.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Been at the computer for 30 minutes doing nothing interesting. Going at the jujube pot (next to the computer) like there's no tomorrow. Think I'll have a beer for my carbs instead of stupid candy. Candy is hard on the teeth, ffs.

LOL.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Easy 6 miles run complete.  Time to make a pizza.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I picked up two bibs.  I thought I'd be able to use the same bib for both races and I was so delighted that for once, I'd get to pin it on at home so it would be STRAIGHT.  (No, I'm not anal or anything like that.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

There was one beer left. Now there's 1/4 of a beer left. 

Gotta go out with the family anyways. Don't feel like cooking, so some restaurant will cook for us.

Ok, so now there's no beer left.

8 stages of running a marathon

hog4life

2 hour nap under sedation, then 5 hour nap after my procedure.

LRB

2 hour nap under sedation, then 5 hour nap after my procedure.

You weren't kidding you would be napping!

hog4life

You weren't kidding you would be napping!

I got my belly full and I'm ready to go back to bed.

LRB

I picked up two bibs.  I thought I'd be able to use the same bib for both races and I was so delighted that for once, I'd get to pin it on at home so it would be STRAIGHT.  (No, I'm not anal or anything like that.)

I have a superstition that I will perform better if the bib is oh so slightly crooked or off-center, after stinking up the joint with it perfectly straight once. Not that me stinking up the joint had anything to do with anything.

bluerun

Super B****

I have a superstition that I will perform better if the bib is oh so slightly crooked or off-center, after stinking up the joint with it perfectly straight once. Not that me stinking up the joint had anything to do with anything.

Well, it will be straight for the 5K and crooked for the 10K, so we'll see what happens.    Of course, it's all a moot point if this stupid tooth (that I don't have anymore) doesn't stop hurting!

I got a shirt for my brother since I really don't need two.  At least one of us has one that fits now.  (That would not be me.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.25 mostly easy. I picked it up the last mile, which was uphill.

And with that, my first 1000 mile year.

StepbyStep-SH

Another 1.5 mile on the indoor track - 1 mile of it with DS, who lapped me, the little stinker - then a pilates/yoga class. BTW, I hurt.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

September + MRT = time to start enjoying shit.