Beginners and Beyond

PengWEDNESDAILY (Read 16 times)

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Welp - 7 miles in 84 degree and sunny weather turned into only 6.2ish.  My GPS kept losing signal, I was hot, tired, and just not feeling it.  I also forgot to use/bring my inhaler so I called it a quits early.  At least my dog is pretty again =P  I am not meant to run in 80+ degree weather.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

3 for us.  Nice day!!!  Heating guy didn't do much as it was too warm to check it out.    So he has to come back.  As far as I know the furnace is okay, but the humidifier is broken.  Should have tried it out last week when the inside temp was 68*.  Unfortunately I locked us into a high fixed rate contract for the winter months so I don't get the current cheap Natgas prices, so I have to massage the meter readings a bit.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Welp - 7 miles in 84 degree and sunny weather turned into only 6.2ish.  My GPS kept losing signal, I was hot, tired, and just not feeling it.  I also forgot to use/bring my inhaler so I called it a quits early.  At least my dog is pretty again =P  I am not meant to run in 80+ degree weather.

Never come down here, you be warned!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

sapf - that's why I ran on the TM today. A feels like temperature of 88 was warmer than I was willing to do.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

sapf - that's why I ran on the TM today. A feels like temperature of 88 was warmer than I was willing to do.

We have had 88F in December, January, and February.  Don't come down here if you want to run. 

Damaris

From the Internet.

Lauren - good job on the run.  Is it starting to feel normal again?

Sometime in the last week or so it has started to feel normal! So nice to feel like I have my own legs back again, haha.

Got in a lifting workout and a short pool workout around noon today - I'm squatting 145 pounds again, woohoo! And as a bonus, after all that I mashed out a knot in my calf that sent cartoon lightning bolts up my leg. Shin feels 1000% better now!