Beginners and Beyond

Dog days of Saturdailies (Read 37 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Weights. DH and I have been making it a Saturday thing to hit up the Indian buffet. Running after that would not be a good idea.

LRB

Yes please.

Two loaded tostadas coming right up.

LRB

It was an automatic PR though, as long as I finished 

You feel like you leave anything on the course? I have for all but one of mine. Think I have run 5 of them total.

delicate flower

Partying with The O's tonight.  I had a mound of BBQ brisket for dinner and now in our seats waiting for Ant-Man to start.  We're early...

<3

DavePNW

now in our seats waiting for Ant-Man to start.  We're early...

Just saw it! Enjoy. I liked it much more than I thought I would.

Dave

LRB

Just saw it! Enjoy. I liked it much more than I thought I would.

Thank you!

There is hope for you yet, FFS.

LRB

Partying with The O's tonight.  I had a mound of BBQ brisket for dinner and now in our seats waiting for Ant-Man to start.  We're early...

Thank you for the update! I post to the forum from my theater seat as well.

Little Blue

Thank you for the update! I post to the forum from my theater seat as well.

The rest of us (except maybe D) live vicariously through you.  We never go to movies, so we need your input.

I've had 2 glasses of cab sav and I'm a little loooooopy.

LRB

The rest of us (except maybe D) live vicariously through you.  We never go to movies, so we need your input.

I've had 2 glasses of cab sav and I'm a little loooooopy.

My wine is measured in ounces these days, so far today I have drank 12 of them. Cabernet as well.

I love the movies, it is so much fun. Especially when you find a winner on screen.

Little Blue

My wine is measured in ounces these days, so far today I have drank 12 of them. Cabernet as well.

I love the movies, it is so much fun. Especially when you find a winner on screen.

Apparently my wine is measured in ml.  I've had half the bottle (DH knows better than to not split it evenily), so I've had 375 ml.  According to my handy dandy online conversion site, I've had about 12 oz.  I am very done for tonight.

LRB

Apparently my wine is measured in ml.  I've had half the bottle (DH knows better than to not split it evenily), so I've had 375 ml.  According to my handy dandy online conversion site, I've had about 12 oz.  I am very done for tonight.

We're on the same page then, just using different numbers.

delicate flower

I want a big ant pet.  Sad

<3

DavePNW

The long awaited screen name change has finally arrived.

Sale of the MI house is closed, family is en route, no traces of me left there.

Dave

onemile

The long awaited screen name change has finally arrived.

Sale of the MI house is closed, family is en route, no traces of me left there.

Congrats 

DavePNW

I want a big ant pet.  Sad

And a giant Thomas the Tank Engine?

Dave