Beginners and Beyond

Christmas meals, what? TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

DavePNW

Is that Versailles? Big grin

No, we actually just picked the first spot we saw after we parked the car. They all looked good.

Dave

LRB

Ran 4.6 or so this morning. Been on my feet ever since prepping for dinner. I think I need a drink soon!

Happy birthday HCK! Safe holiday travels for anyone doing that!

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! 🍻

Regarding the Firecracker Mile, I've run it 4 times I think. My old ass PR is from there.

RunningOnSand

Ha. They don't know what they are missing. It has no egg because that's how the recipe is made (plus eggnog is disgusting :-P). We make up for it in lots of rum in it.

My bottle was emptied at Mary's house like it was just pure moonshine!

My homemade egg nog does have eggs in it. And it also has ice cream, whole milk, heavy whipping cream, brandy, and whiskey. It knocks you over, LOL. Which is why I am not making it this year. 

onemile

My homemade egg nog does have eggs in it. And it also has ice cream, whole milk, heavy whipping cream, brandy, and whiskey. It knocks you over, LOL. Which is why I am not making it this year. 

onemile

Happy birthday HCK!

RunningOnSand

LRB

Yummo! Sounds about like 500 calories per 4 ounce serving. lol

Runshortii

Happy birthday hck!!

i ran 7 with 8x200m and 4x400m. It went alright. I really had to pee for the first half so maybe that didn’t help . I also always feel stiff if I have a rest day and then a workout the day after. I didn’t hit any of my paces but strangely the 400s felt better than the 200s.

We’re having prime rib tonight and ham tomorrow. I managed to have off today and tomorrow which is nice

RunningOnSand

Yummo! Sounds about like 500 calories per 4 ounce serving. lol

I think you're being modest, LOL Big grin

LRB

I think you're being modest, LOL Big grin

420 cal per 4 ounces was the highest caloric value of the four brands I compared, so I added 80 calories and crossed my fingers. lol

GinnyinPA

ROS - that sounds great. I've only had real egg nog (not premade out of the dairy case) a couple of times and loved it. The calories on egg nog are so high, I just don't bother. I get too many other fattening foods this time of year.  DH's family mostly doesn't drink so alcohol hasn't been part of the family celebrations for a long time.

I ran 8.4 with 5 x 1k and 5 x 200 m.

DavePNW

Want.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sounds like my kind of eggnog.

Now I'm making some coquito for the Pub Crawl the running group has Thursday. They have asked for it.

Damaris

Cyberic

Did some electricity work in the basement. Phew! An I glad it is over. It is not hard, per se, but it does take a long time, what with drilling the holes and all.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran a bit over 6 with hubby which was me running behind him while he ran/walked. I did pass him after mile 4 and he never caught up so...

I have lost now 13+ lbs in the last 6 months. Didn't realize how much a VitD deficiency messed up with my weight loss until I got better.

Damaris