Beginners and Beyond

Where Are the THURSDAILIES? (Read 46 times)

Zelanie

Speedy miles, D!

I ran 8.3 which was a little more than I needed to hit my goal of 2015 miles for the year.   Still on the TM because even though the sun came out today, I suspect the path is still flooded.

I ran 8.3 which was a little more than I needed to hit my goal of 2015 miles for the year.   

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Z!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Speedy miles, D!

I ran 8.3 which was a little more than I needed to hit my goal of 2015 miles for the year.   Still on the TM because even though the sun came out today, I suspect the path is still flooded.

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got home early, so 4 on the treadmill. Record high here today of 70 something. At some point this week, I have run 50% more miles this year than last.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Got home early, so 4 on the treadmill. Record high here today of 70 something. At some point this week, I have run 50% more miles this year than last.

Record high? 

We have not broken a record high for December because we've been only at 85F. 

Damaris

LRB

Record high? 

A cold front? You must be thrilled!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Record high? 

I am expecting the trade off will be copious amounts of snow in January or February.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A cold front? You must be thrilled!

LOL.  Although the heat index hit 90F.  I am just thrilled it's not 106F. FFS.

Disney is going to be a fucking sweat fest.  Mary better hydrate.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am expecting the trade off will be copious amounts of snow in January or February.

Does that mean, we will hit something less than 80F?  Pretty please? I'm on my knees begging!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Does that mean, we will hit something less than 80F?  Pretty please? I'm on my knees begging!

Should we send the polar vortex to you?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Should we send the polar vortex to you?

It would be welcome!

Damaris