Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 23 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.6 miles in full sun. This is what happens when I don't get out of bed until 8am . Only in the 60s though so not bad at all.

Heading to Petco Park. Enjoying as many games as we can before 100% occupancy returns.

Do you get full capacity at baseball games normally? In Baltimore, I doubt we have more than 25-50% in a normal season.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

6.25 miles on the TM.

38 for the week.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Do you get full capacity at baseball games normally? In Baltimore, I doubt we have more than 25-50% in a normal season.

Normally, no. Unless Redsox, Yankees or Dodgers are in town. They had a deal in 2019 where it was $100 for 5 games WHERE THEY WON. A work colleague did it and saw at least 10 games for that $100.

This year, padres are good for the first time in forever so will be much more crowded. I'm not ready to be shoulder to shoulder with anyone.

Baboon

delicate flower

Normally, no. Unless Redsox, Yankees or Dodgers are in town. They had a deal in 2019 where it was $100 for 5 games WHERE THEY WON. A work colleague did it and saw at least 10 games for that $100.

This year, padres are good for the first time in forever so will be much more crowded. I'm not ready to be shoulder to shoulder with anyone.

Have fun at the game, Whiskers!

<3

DavePNW

I'm not ready to be shoulder to shoulder with anyone.

Hard to predict whether ballgames (concerts, races, etc.) are going to be more crowded due to pent-up demand, or less crowded due to a lot of people still feeling this way.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hard to predict whether ballgames (concerts, races, etc.) are going to be more crowded due to pent-up demand, or less crowded due to a lot of people still feeling this way.

I suspect the Orioles games will still have plenty of space, they were social distancing in their stadium before it was a thing.

I suspect the Orioles games will still have plenty of space, they were social distancing in their stadium before it was a thing.

😂

DavePNW

With a 17-28 record I’d think that’s likely to continue.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The Marlins were socially distancing since before it was cool. They could never fill even part of their park!

Damaris

Cyberic

64.6 because 5 days

DavePNW

My race is point to point, and they’ve traditionally run shuttles to the start. Here is the plan for this year.

We will be having FULLY VACCINATED buses going to both start lines [half and full]. These buses will be the first ones to load. In order to ride the first buses you need to show your vaccination card at the time of bib pick-up and receive a wristband. There will be buses for unvaccinated participants, however their capacity is extremely limited.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

My race is point to point, and they’ve traditionally run shuttles to the start. Here is the plan for this year.

We will be having FULLY VACCINATED buses going to both start lines [half and full]. These buses will be the first ones to load. In order to ride the first buses you need to show your vaccination card at the time of bib pick-up and receive a wristband. There will be buses for unvaccinated participants, however their capacity is extremely limited.

That is awesome!

Half Crazy K 2.0

The Marlins were socially distancing since before it was cool. They could never fill even part of their park!

Orioles get people coming from Philly, Boston and NY. Easier and usually cheaper to get tickets.

Baboon

delicate flower

That is awesome!

+ 1.  I'd love to see all of the anti-vax folks screaming about their freedums being infringed upon and the HIPPA violations.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

+ 1.  I'd love to see all of the anti-vax folks screaming about their freedums being infringed upon and the HIPPA violations.

This is intentional, imitating the anti-vaxers?

Fun cat from Baltimore City Health Department, hippa is sand crabs.