Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: You smell that? (Read 36 times)

sdWhiskers

Exactly 

Except as soon as he's done buying all the stuff he'll stop having fun and find something else 

Sounds like MrWhiskers. It was hockey, then golf then brewing beer. Now triathlon is slowing fading.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

Anyone ever have their adductors massaged? I had not until Monday, despite getting a million massages over the years. It was quite the experience. My right one was sore as hell and the left one was super tight but not as sore. Better still, by Wednesday my legs felt great. I tried to mimic it on the foam roller but I can't seem to get it so I'll be going back for another sesh with the awesome MT who got deep into them bad boys (I'm actually annoyed by the use of sesh and will probably end up in hell for using it lol).

No but for my muscle to muscle adhesion problem I altered a ‘stick’ so it would dig in deeper.   Built up a bead of duct tape and used a knife to cut it so it would have a sharp corner.

i put the bead toward one end so it easy to position the bead when reaching around the leg

LRB

I'd like to try that with a hand.