Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 27 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Guess who fell and broke a hip?  2017 can eat a bag of hell.

Oh, no. Sad

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Watched Assassin's Bodyguard earlier this week and Wind River just now.  I couldn't stop laughing at the Assassin's one and Wind River was really good.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

PR - I'm so sorry.  How lot did they say it will take to heal? Do you have to stay in bed while it does?

LRB

Watched Assassin's Bodyguard earlier this week and Wind River just now.  I couldn't stop laughing at the Assassin's one and Wind River was really good.

I haven't seen much of anything since the ape movie. I still wanna catch Atomic Blonde if I can.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I haven't seen much of anything since the ape movie. I still wanna catch Atomic Blonde if I can.

Oh, you must.  That was amazing, IMO.

Damaris

workinprogress11

Guess who fell and broke a hip?  2017 can eat a bag of hell.

I'm sorry.  That sucks. Did they give you any recovery timeline?

DavePNW

I still wanna catch Atomic Blonde if I can.

+1

Dave

onemile

That sounds like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Only 16 for me! But with the last 2-3 at HMP. Not quite sure how I'm gonna manage that.

The week before last I had 3 miles at hmp at the end of a long run and I didn't think I'd be able to hit it but I did. I would suggest drinking some water and taking a gel or two, if you normally go without

DavePNW

The week before last I had 3 miles at hmp at the end of a long run and I didn't think I'd be able to hit it but I did. I would suggest drinking some water and taking a gel or two, if you normally go without

Thought about that. For 16 I wouldn't normally do anything, but maybe I'll take my water bottle. Not sure I have any gels on hand, since I haven't gotten >18 yet, which is the point I start thinking about it.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

PR - I'm so sorry.  How lot did they say it will take to heal? Do you have to stay in bed while it does?

Thanks.  I'm on crutches now, the Dr says about 6 weeks to heal.  I have an appt Wednesday with the same ortho that told me to buy a bicycleSmile.  I should know more after that.

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Thought about that. For 16 I wouldn't normally do anything, but maybe I'll take my water bottle. Not sure I have any gels on hand, since I haven't gotten >18 yet, which is the point I start thinking about it.

I think it helps when it comes to running fast at the end of a long run.  I don't normally take them if it's just an easy run.

onemile

Thanks.  I'm on crutches now, the Dr says about 6 weeks to heal.  I have an appt Wednesday with the same ortho that told me to buy a bicycleSmile.  I should know more after that.

Do you have to be on crutches the whole time?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Do you have to be on crutches the whole time?

My Dr says at least 3 weeks.  Its time to fatten up for winter I suppose.

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh.  But it sounds like you won't need surgery.  Good luck with the ortho!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 miles done.  My ass is bike sore from OTF.

Damaris