Beginners and Beyond

RR - Martian Half Marathon (Dearborn, MI) - PICS ADDED (Read 95 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Cool hardware!  I guess I'll have to look into that one next year.  Maybe I'll be able to keep up with you by then, but if you keep picking it up like that...whoa!

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

DavePNW

Not too many photos available, I guess not many photographers willing to brave the cold blustery conditions. Don't think I'll be paying for any, but thought I would post a few low-res shots.

Here is a good indication of the weather. People were pretty bundled up, although there's me without a hat. (What would my mother say?)

Here I am trying to channel Ridiculously Photogenic Guy. I actually was having a pretty good time.

The finish line. Possible floater, hard to tell at this resolution. Somewhat tempted to buy it, but then I might find out it's not.

And who is that blazing speedster with the sub-20 5k? He's not floating, he's flying!!

Never Run was there too, but I have no idea of her name or bib #.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

That is one of the coolest medals of all time!

happylily

Woohoo! 1:48 is a GREAT finish time! Congratulations! And what a smile on you! LOVE! I also love a man who knows how to live dangerously, so +1 for not wearing a hat. I promise not to tell your mom. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice pics!

Damaris

YAYpril - B-Plus

Great pics!

LRB

Yours is a definite floater, buy that!  And what's my rabbit doing in your thread ha-ha.

Never Run prefers anonymity, only showing herself briefly right before you become dinner.  Think Praying Mantis.

Hip Redux

Nice pics, Dave!  You're on black hat away from full ninja!

Great job, Dave.   Congrats on that huge PR and on running very strongly towards the end of the race.

B-Plus

Damn, that does look cold.

Did the guy in front of LRB run sub-20 wearing that heavy jacket? Shocked

Great work Dave! Enjoy that PR.

Dad on the run.

Awesome Race Dave! Even if you do pick on my grammar Tongue My first half will be in November and I'm really hoping to run a sub 2 hour.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.