Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Sunday Edition (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Out of the old B&Bers named today, only Jay and B-Plus I know. I know OF the others, but they weren't posting here when I came along.

I'll give a definition of "active poster": someone who has posted in the last 12 months. There. It has been decided 

Baboon

delicate flower

I'll give a definition of "active poster": someone who has posted in the last 12 months. There. It has been decided 

I follow this rule when I clean out my closets and dresser.  If I haven't worn it in a year, it goes.

<3

DavePNW

I’m gonna go with one week.

Dave

LRB

I’m gonna go with one week.

lol

DavePNW

So, here is the first B&B dailies I ever posted in, 1/19/2013. Truly a few diehards around here. And in the “the more things change, the more they stay the same” department, Baboon reported getting 11 hours of sleep.

Dave

LRB

So, here is the first B&B dailies I ever posted in, 1/19/2013. Truly a few diehards around here. And in the “the more things change, the more they stay the same” department, Baboon reported getting 11 hours of sleep.

There is a ton of history in the annals of this group. I guess I'm just fortunate to still be running, as dozens and dozens hung up the running shoes years ago.

bluerun

Super B****

There is a ton of history in the annals of this group. I guess I'm just fortunate to still be running, as dozens and dozens hung up the running shoes years ago.

Some just hung up their group participation, I’m sure

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

KCRuns

Congratulations, Blue! That’s amazing!! Well done.

Baboon

delicate flower

Last night too!  And scrape. posting in B&B?  Strange times indeed.

<3