Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Sunday Edition (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Good luck Blue!

Here it's cold, raining and windy. I ran for two hours, the minimum for me to call it a LR, and it was enough. Threw in a 5K segment at MP somewhere in the middle, to keep my mind busy at something, because it is pretty much the weather conditions I hate the most for running. If not, it is on par with very hot and humid, and ultra cold and icy.

DavePNW

I ran 21.25 and ran them easy for a change.  48 degrees and raining.  FTS.  61 for the week on five days of running.

Well done, sir.

Dave

From the Internet.

Go blue!!

I ran 6 miles with 10 min of tempo because I'm restless and stupid. Felt good to turn the legs over. This week's plans will include some easy hills and some strides to try to keep me in check.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Blue killed it today, IMO!!!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Blue killed it today, IMO!!!

No doubt!!!

<3

DavePNW

3:09:28 and first female! BOOM!

Dave

Cyberic

WOW! I'm too lazy to look for Baboon's comment and quote it, but B&B women > B&B men

Huge congrats!

bluerun

Super B****

I came here to update you people before driving home but I see I didn’t have to 😂

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nope. We got it. Big grin

Damaris

Cyberic

I don't remember what George's marathon PR is, but if I'm not mistaken, Blue is second overall in active B&B members' marathon time of the past 10 years. Pure awesomeness!

LRB

I don't remember what George's marathon PR is, but if I'm not mistaken, Blue is second overall in active B&B members' marathon time of the past 10 years. Pure awesomeness!

2:54:56

Cyberic

2:54:56

Ok, well since that was more than 10 years ago, my comment stands.

Now off to my calculator to see what the average pace is to beat that that he held.

DavePNW

Bluerun beat the 2nd place woman by 19 minutes.

Dave

LRB

Bluerun beat the 2nd place woman by 19 minutes.

I'm sure she'll find a reason to be dissatisfied  because that's how she rolls. 

LRB

I ran 8.

I felt a little weak at mile 3 then ate a gel that I had taken just in case and snapped of it.

I let out a cheer when +3 flashed as my performance condition, as plus anything has been few and far between the past 4 months!