Beginners and Beyond

Lost Cause SunDAILIES? (Read 35 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

I've got a 30 mile bike ride to do in a bit

Done.  Beautiful day, but holy windy.  Not sure what is up with all the wind lately but it seems like every day is a steady 15-25 mph wind.  Anyway, easy ride at 17.8 mph.  Wife then took me out for eggs, bacon, and pancakes.  <3

Begin massive cutback/taper week!

<3

No more marathons

No running today, but just for chuckles I wore my garmin and HRM while I mowed some of our fields and paths.

Got in another 90 minute workout, but only 2.2 miles.  HR never went much above an easy workout pace.

Map is in my logbook for now - need to delete before team miles are taken on Tuesday.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Done.  Beautiful day, but holy windy.  Not sure what is up with all the wind lately but it seems like every day is a steady 15-25 mph wind.  Anyway, easy ride at 17.8 mph.  Wife then took me out for eggs, bacon, and pancakes.  <3

True massive cutback week, or sarcastic massive cutback?

Baboon

delicate flower

True massive cutback week, or sarcastic massive cutback?

An actual cutback, big time.  2.5-3 hours total.  A swim, a short bike ride, two shorts runs.  

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

We've got the wind here too. It sounds like winter, sure as hell doesn't feel like it.

Cyberic

An actual cutback, big time.  2.5-3 hours total.  A swim, a short bike ride, two shorts runs.  

Impressive cutback, indeed!

DavePNW

Hey, remember that marathon thingy I ran 6 weeks ago, and supposedly got an AG award? Finally, there's proof!

I was not actually the winner of course, but I guess it was the same plaque for everyone. I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Oh, and the race t-shirt also came in the package. (They ran out by the time I got to packet pickup, even though I registered way in advance, so they had to re-order.) So I guess it's official now.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice!

Damaris

Cyberic

Hey, remember that marathon thingy I ran 6 weeks ago, and supposedly got an AG award? Finally, there's proof!

I was not actually the winner of course, but I guess it was the same plaque for everyone. I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Oh, and the race t-shirt also came in the package. (They ran out by the time I got to packet pickup, even though I registered way in advance, so they had to re-order.) So I guess it's official now.

Wow! How cool!

LRB

The longer the race distance, the rarer the age group bling!

LRB

Ironic though that it has Michelob Ultra plastered on it being the microbrew beer snob that you are. 

Cyberic

Ironic though that it has Michelob Ultra plastered on it being the microbrew beer snob that you are. 

Drum roll for Mr. LRB!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

12 on the TM with the last 4 @ MP.  It felt longer than the 16 I did last week, sigh.

Damaris

DavePNW

Ha. They handed everyone a Michelob Ultra at the finish line. It was in a clear plastic bottle - at least I think it was Mic Ultra, that's what it tasted like.

Dave

DavePNW

The longer the race distance, the rarer the age group bling!

Truth. Actually it's been hard for me to pick up any bling since moving out here, despite racing pretty frequently & pretty well. When I place, the race doesn't have any; when they have something, I don't place. I think the only thing I've gotten other than this is a pie, at a Turkey Trot. A really awful supermarket pumpkin pie. Not so many race shirts either for that matter - more races either have no shirts, or charge extra, which I can't bring myself to pay for.

Dave