Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, I got an answer for what happened in Chicago, not sure if the guys here can handle it. Joking

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Damaris - Ovarian cyst?

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have those (5), but yes, one ruptured.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

So glad it is Saturday

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

So what does that mean at this point then D?  Are you going to have to go under the knife?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not really. I've had 5 fibroids for 6 years now and this is the second that has burst.  I need to do the sonogram he sent me to do a few months ago (lack of time made me push it off) but it was just routine and no big issue.  Once I do the sonogram I'll see him again (I saw him 2 months ago).  Nothing big unless the pain does not go away.  It started on Sunday so I'll give it until tomorrow but, fortunately, it does not bother me at all.  I'll know more for sure tomorrow after my 12 miles with 4 @ MP.  Decided to take yesterday and today off just in case the running exacerbates it.  Still, I feel fine now.  Stupid that it happened during the race, bah.

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Damaris - OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Sucks that happened during the race. Sad

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I thought it was a cyst that burst?  Fibroid isn't the same.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I thought it was a cyst that burst?  Fibroid isn't the same.

I have fibroids but from time to time I develop cysts.  So, both?  But this one was apparently a cyst.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

Okay D that makes sense. Fibroids generally don't burst. But, ovarian cysts do.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wish mine would burst and go away....

Morning!

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have not done a long run in 4 weeks.  That is OK for multiple races like I am doing but I wonder how much it might affect a PR attempt.

Doug, Van, I signed up for a first double and it's in two weeks.  The first one is a small race with no time limits so I can do both if I take the first really easy.  They are both within an hour drive from each other, 2 hours from Miami.

Damaris

Hey crew! Cheers from Albuquerque.  And now the long haul home.  Thankfully American Airlines is driving.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Damaris, my wife has an occasional cyst that gives her problems.  And its burst a couple of times.  Hope it gets better soon.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.