IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

lazy SOB today, that is all.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Howdy.  Howdy Howdy.

Ran but not as far as I wanted.  I'm okay with it.  Running better than not running any day.

Marjorie

Doug, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I'll send you some things to do.

Marjorie, hope you get back up to speed soon.

Am feeling annoyed with my wife on the running front.  She's giving quite a bit of pushback now when I want to head out for group runs with my running group.  We've fought about running before.  Ugh.  We're not fighting, but she's giving me the guilt trip a lot more now. >:

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry to hear that, Van.  Why do the group runs bother her more?  Maybe she is afraid you will find a female runner?  If so, why not bring her and maybe she can walk with the walkers?  Not a good idea?

Damaris

She's just feeling clingy.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Earning my paycheck tonight....just now getting a break. My patient is very nice, but she's also very sick.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Well its looking like me and Anna will be heading down to see my parents during the holidays.  Having Christmas here at home and then heading down on the 26th unless things change work-wise for me.  Arlene has to stay home and work so it will be just me and the young-in.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Enjoy the trip, Doug.  Any word from the TN job yet?  Did they give you a timeframe?

Van, sorry about that.

Pam, I am sure she appreciates your help, though.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

As to the TN position, HR person was on vacation last week so my recruiter does not have any answers.  All I know from my recruiter is that they liked me and they liked the responses from my references.

As for the 2014in2014 game.  As of right now we have 216 players for the team aspect so the teams will be a little lighter than normal.  I have not even begun to sort names yet.  It would be nice to get 4 more team players to make even teams to start with.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

As to the TN position, HR person was on vacation last week so my recruiter does not have any answers.  All I know from my recruiter is that they liked me and they liked the responses from my references.

As for the 2014in2014 game.  As of right now we have 216 players for the team aspect so the teams will be a little lighter than normal.  I have not even begun to sort names yet.  It would be nice to get 4 more team players to make even teams to start with.

Are you making one last roll call to see if we can get 4 more?

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Howdy, all!!  I spent a couple of hours on Saturday wrapping all of our presents.  Then I spent another couple of hours making cookies.  And when we got home from church on Sunday, we discovered that Dusty (our dog) broke into the kitchen and ate most of the cookies and then pulled the presents off the chair, ripped off the paper, and chewed on the boxes!!  So now DH knows what I'm getting him for Christmas, I have to either make a new batch of cookies to take to my folks in NC or not, and I had to rewrap everything.

Amazingly, I have not killed the dog.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

$1500 of electrical work being done at the house today. Necessary for safety. $800 has to be fine. The other I want fine as preventative before it becomes an issue.

Marjorie

Good afternoon everyone.  Marjorie, sorry to hear about the electrical bill.  Good to have it taken care of though.  I'm sitting around being lazy today.  Snuggling with one of the dogs is keeping me from getting off the couch to eat something.  Still have no motivation to run but I'm sure it'll come back.  I'm now eligible for benefits, which will start on January 1st.  I applied for assistance for one of my medications so hopefully I'll be back on that soon and will have more energy and motivation.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Marjorie, oh the joys of home ownership.

Pam, I'm that way too, some days I really have to earn my pay.

HM, honery dog!!

Cheryl, that's good news.

Doug, hope you her something.

Damaris, how's the cat?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Van, talked to the vet today and her numbers are good AND bad.  Biopsy scheduled for tomorrow.  If it's cancer, we might have to let her go, depending on the cancer.  I am sad, but hopeful until we know for sure.

Damaris