Beginners and Beyond

For your reading pleasure; SaturDAILIES! (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is admirable for you to try and take the heat for her with your sweet self but SHE SAID IT rah, rah rah!

Now let's hear it Missy, why aren't you running that marathon this weekend? 

I never said this weekend.  I saw next weekend earlier THIS week which makes it NEXT weekend.  Sheesh.

Damaris

LRB

I never said this weekend.  I saw next weekend earlier THIS week which makes it NEXT weekend.  Sheesh.

Am I on your nerve? Good. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Am I on your nerve? Good. lol

Nope.

Damaris

LRB

Nope.

Okay you've got some skill.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Okay you've got some skill.  

LMFAO.

I spent most of the morning at the Apple store getting my husband's iPhone 6, you know, the new one, fixed.  He took it out of the bumper and tried to take a picture of me during the marathon and broke the fucking screen.  Good thing Apple has great customer service and they fixed it under the warranty even though they don't cover as many cracks as he had. 

Now waiting for the heat to get down to 80-82F so we can run.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Boon, surprised to hear you have a mentally tough treadmill run, you usually own that thing.  Must have been a fluke.

I have not been using it much at all the last nine months.  Just like with booze, when you stop using it you lose your tolerance.

<3

Zelanie

They seem to have done a good job flying so I don't seem to be in danger of having to run again today.

LRB

I have not been using it much at all the last nine months.  Just like with booze, when you stop using it you lose your tolerance.

True on both counts. Hopefully I will not be on that stupid thing as much as last winter, that sucked!

Baboon

delicate flower

True on both counts. Hopefully I will not be on that stupid thing as much as last winter, that sucked!

I'll be trying really hard to avoid it.  I train better on pavement.  I ran probably 80% of my miles on the TM last winter and felt behind schedule when I got into my spring running.

Speaking of running being stupid, I just registered for marathon #6.  I'm already chomping at the bit to start training.

<3

DavePNW

Speaking of running being stupid, I just registered for marathon #6.

Deets, please?

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Deets, please?

New Jersey Marathon, 4/26/15.  A flat course.  I'm running this one because of location and where it falls on the calendar.  I'll determine a goal as I get into winter training, but I'd certainly like to keep progressing with my PR's.  I'm going to start sniffing around the local running and triathlon groups for a good coach...it would seem I'll have several options.

<3

LRB

I'll be trying really hard to avoid it.  I train better on pavement.  I ran probably 80% of my miles on the TM last winter and felt behind schedule when I got into my spring running.

Speaking of running being stupid, I just registered for marathon #6.  I'm already chomping at the bit to start training.

Well get to it bucko, there are 24 week plans for just such an occasion.

B-Plus

URD

LRB

URD

Not feeling the desert heat' eh?

outoftheblue

I'm at the hotel and bibbed up.  I got a really cool bib, #1983.  Cool because 1983 happens to be the first year the CIM was held.  Surely that's a good sign.

Life is good.