Beginners and Beyond

SRL you were right. (Read 558 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Baboon, 

I believe you can change that under Options, Locale settings.   

Success!  Muchos tacos gracias al carbon!

<3

runmomto3boys

Holy crap, SRL, I knew you ran a lot, but that 4000 miles total for the year?  Whoa.  A whole 'nother level right there...

xor

Holy crap, SRL, I knew you ran a lot, but that 4000 miles total for the year?  Whoa.  A whole 'nother level right there...

This year represents my lowest mileage for the past three.  2010 was 4500.  Last year was 4300.  This year was supposed to be 4800-5000, but real life got in the way.

Is ok.

runmomto3boys

This year represents my lowest mileage for the past three.  2010 was 4500.  Last year was 4300.  This year was supposed to be 4800-5000, but real life got in the way.

Is ok.

It's definitely OK.  Pretty incredible, though, nevertheless.

Ha.  It's weird how hooked you can (will?) get.  And yeah, believe me... for years I was all "spiral notebook is fine. I don't need no technology."

Also, I barely use any of the functionality of the log here.  There's tons you can use.  Or not.

Quick.... go to the "Reports" link on the left  of this page (<--- over there)

Set time range to "Current Year" and press the display button.

Now go to the Distance column and tap the column header to sort all of B&B by distance.

Lookie there.  HOLY CRAP, thelearnedfoot!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!

(and notice I'm the only one not recording paces/durations for my runs)

I checked and 'it' said that my log was public, but I still cannot see the B&B rack n stack.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I checked and 'it' said that my log was public, but I still cannot see the B&B rack n stack.

I can see your graph under your name so it's public.  I wonder why you're not showing as a link.  I clicked on your graph and I can see your workouts.

Damaris

I can see your graph under your name so it's public.  I wonder why you're not showing as a link.  I clicked on your graph and I can see your workouts.

Am I part of the B&B rack n stack when you query such?

xor

What do you see when you try to display the report and resort it?

FWIW (and I don't think this is what you mean, but I will say it anyway).... I can see your log, so it is public, and when I make a list by Current Year and sort it by distance, you are in it... on page 4 or 5.

xor

Am I part of the B&B rack n stack when you query such?

Yes.

i dont show up on the sorted list. ?????

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

What do you see when you try to display the report and resort it?

FWIW (and I don't think this is what you mean, but I will say it anyway).... I can see your log, so it is public, and when I make a list by Current Year and sort it by distance, you are in it... on page 4 or 5.

I select REPORT-->New Search-->Current year and I see only my info.  I think the part I am missing is how to select B&B.

Edit: Disregard...I didn't read your initial instructions in full or rather literally.  I read your instructions..then set off on my own adventure. Smile 

You said: Look over here <----- and click on Reports

I interpreted: Click on Training Log, Reports, blah blah....

My wife has been right all along....

xor

i dont show up on the sorted list. ?????

You have your log set to private.  Change that to be either be visible to members within your groups or visible to everyone and you should show up.

xor

I select REPORT-->New Search-->Current year and I see only my info.  I think the part I am missing is how to select B&B.

I think you are in the wrong menu.  NOT the Report menu under Training Log.

Look on the left side of this page.  You should see a left nav.... Home, Forum, Maps, Reports, Options.

Also, now I know who the admins are.

Heavy sigh.

Very interesting....upon seeing this I got the same feeling as I did when I first learned that Santa Claus wasn't real.

Another interesting tidbit...RJR has 300 miles for the year....I am guessing that he hasn't logged his actual races...one of those bad mamma jammas was 100 miles by itself.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Very interesting....upon seeing this I got the same feeling as I did when I first learned that Santa Claus wasn't real.

Another interesting tidbit...RJR has 300 miles for the year....I am guessing that he hasn't logged his actual races...one of those bad mamma jammas was 100 miles by itself.

Thanks for ruining that for me, you jerk!!!