Beginners and Beyond

RR - Witch's Hat Half Marathon - 9/6/14 (Read 74 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Wow!!  Rocket man, for sure!!

I'll have to go back & look, but last I remembered, weren't you fighting an injury in the "misery" thread???

Randy

DavePNW

I'll have to go back & look, but last I remembered, weren't you fighting an injury in the "misery" thread???

Thanks. That was quite a while back, but yes I spent a bunch of time in that thread. And the same issue came back early a the beginning of this training cycle, but fortunately did not last long this time.

Dave

Zelanie

I think he outran his injury.

MI_Tim

BTW, any good AG swag?

He got a small trophy that he wasn't around for because he was doing a cool down.  I went up and got it and threatened to sell it to him when he returned.

DavePNW

He got a small trophy that he wasn't around for because he was doing a cool down.  I went up and got it and threatened to sell it to him when he returned.

And it looks like this. The other two AG awards I have fallen backwards into won were both some kind of drinking vessel with only the race logo. Those are more practical, but at least this one says exactly what it's for (while tactfully neglecting to mention the size of the field).

Dave

LRB

Nice, getting half marathon age group bling is not an everyday occurrence.  You should be really happy with that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice AG trophy!

Damaris

Cool trophy.

Baboon

delicate flower

Nice, getting half marathon age group bling is not an everyday occurrence.  You should be really happy with that!

What he said.

<3

DavePNW

Indeed...benefit of small races!

Dave

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Nice trophy!

outoftheblue

Fantastic race and nice trophy.  Congrats!  I hope you recovery has been going smoothly and good luck with your upcoming BQ attempt.

Life is good.

Baboon

delicate flower

DaveP in Michigan, when you are planning your next long training run?  If your plan has you doing them every other week, that would mean you've got one this weekend.  Just curious, because I've got the HM this Saturday and a 20 miler next Saturday.  Soooo, I want to see how yours goes with a HM fresh in your legs.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Answer me ffs.

<3

DavePNW

DaveP in Michigan, when you are planning your next long training run?  If your plan has you doing them every other week, that would mean you've got one this weekend.  Just curious, because I've got the HM this Saturday and a 20 miler next Saturday.  Soooo, I want to see how yours goes with a HM fresh in your legs.

What's a plan? Yes mine has them every other week, but I've been doing them every week. So, one planned for Sunday, although maybe on the short end of a LR. Goal is get more or less back on the regular schedule by mid-week. My recovery week plan:

Sat-race, Sun 6E, Mon 6E, Tues 8E, Wed RD, Thurs 12w/9MP, Fri 8-10E, Sat 10-12E, Sun 16ish.

Keep in mind I have no idea what I'm doing. And my you are impatient.

Dave