Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: Heading into the weekend like... (Read 42 times)

LRB

LRB

I only had three days to work this week but I'm already over it.

It's a rest day from running because, 'tis the season.

Word.

bluerun

Super B****

I was GOING to run outside.  But I didn't because my knee is still being a bitch.  And I also woke up without the ability to move my head to the left or down unless I enjoy the sensation of crippling pain, so that's fun.  I ran 9 on the AlterG instead.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners,

10/5 on tap with some TH/10k work?

LRB: Love the Bugs!  Hey Blue!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have to survive today's work day before I can say that.

I have Pilates and 5 miles tonight.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I'm too tired to run. Yet, I have 9 on tap for today on the treadmill.

Cyberic

Ran 11.

oldfartrunner

Hey, how do you get the open weather map in your log?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey, how do you get the open weather map in your log?

You add it as a widget. Go to your training log summary and there is an edit layout button.  There, I think (unless it has changed), is where you add everything you want on that layout, and that includes weather.  You go to the widgets button after that and it should have that option.

Damaris

onemile

When you have a 3 day weekend to look forward to but it's going to be a high of 4 degrees on Saturday and again on Monday.

oldfartrunner

You add it as a widget. Go to your training log summary and there is an edit layout button.  There, I think (unless it has changed), is where you add everything you want on that layout, and that includes weather.  You go to the widgets button after that and it should have that option.

So, you got to sign up for the weather first, then you copy and paste?

Cyberic

The edit layout button is on the top right of the page. Sometimes you have to scroll to the right to see it as I think it is designed not to show in a normal screen size.

oldfartrunner

When you have a 3 day weekend to look forward to but it's going to be a high of 4 degrees on Saturday and again on Monday.

TM time! Smile

onemile

TM time! Smile

It was a high of 8 on Tuesday and Wednesday and I ran outside both days.

oldfartrunner

It was a high of 8 on Tuesday and Wednesday and I ran outside both days.

But that was 50% warmer.