Beginners and Beyond

If it's Tuesdailies, this must be Belgium. (Read 58 times)

LRB

I just got up from Chinese.

LRB

I'm hungry. 

LRB

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can't wait to get back to sweating so much during a run that it's as bad pulling the socks off as it is getting the damn bra off 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

HC, are you crazy about half marathons or actually half crazy? lol Hello!

I wanted a magnet after my first half. I didn't like the plain 13.1 version, so I have one on my office file cabinet that reads "13.1 miles cause I'm only half crazy"

Hip Redux

'Sup O! The Tom Tom Multi-sport watch is going for $150 on Amazon. Would that be considered a steal?

I dunno, I got it as a gift!  I really like it though.

LRB

It might become my next piece.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And that's not the Cardio Multi-Sport but the regular Multi-Sport, the one that does not have the HR on the wrist.

Damaris

Hip Redux

And that's not the Cardio Multi-Sport but the regular Multi-Sport, the one that does not have the HR on the wrist.

Oooooh, get the Cardio, LRB!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hello and whatnot!  800 yards in the pool this morning.  I aspire to one day be able to swim more than one length of the pool without having to stop and rest.  As things stand right now, I did 32 lengths of the pool with a rest between each one.  And after work, I've got an hour of easy running to do.  Snow will be rolling through around 4:00, so there is a good chance I'll be running in it.

Coffee time YA HEARD.

Shoot, Baboon, I could not do 20 yards in the pool without stopping to rest!  I think you're doing great!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

4 miles planned for tonight.

Enjoy it, Dan!  We got another flippin' cold front moving in for Thursday and Friday.  I sure wish Mother Nature would warm us up and then get the hell out of our state!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

+1!

Still nursing the sore back.  Made some progress with the massage guy, but I seem to have backslid overnight.  Pissing and moaning seem to be the tools of choice right now.

Well, at least you're keeping your sense of humor...

Back problems suck!  I feel for you and hope your problem can be resolved quickly!  Reminds me, I gotta schedule my appointment for my spinal arthritis injections....some fun!

Mmmmm...beer

What in the who did it and what for is all of that? lol

Be sure to report back with the splits on that thing!

LOL

According to the book, the theory behind the COP tempo is that doing short harder segments will build lactate faster and then following with regular LT segments (or slightly slower) will train your body to use the extra lactate as fuel.  I'll post up the splits, and hopefully I'll remember to do all of them this time. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Or when you forget post-run socks and have to go to work in the socks you just ran in.

Done that before...but I keep some foot-powder in my gym bag, so sprinkle that in my shoes and that helps with the odorosity.....

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I just got up from Chinese.

Chinese what?