Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Together, we can get through this (Read 45 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

At least you have an excuse because you're going to train for the IM.

Well, not really, since he is a triathlon coach.     He is a good coach but DW thinks I'll perform better with a more experienced coach.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oops. And yes, listen to the wife!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Oops. And yes, listen to the wife!

Well I already like New Coach!  Old Coach would have eased me into training.  New Coach is starting me off this week by jumping right in with both feet up to my chest.  

<3

DavePNW

At least you have an excuse because he failed in getting you your BQ. 

Dave

Mmmmm...beer

Now I am really jealous  Where do you live again?

I hit a non-moving truck once, while I was rollerblading with my dog Molly back in my teens. She'd pull me so fast, I think we'd hit 15-20 mph at some points, but this time we turn a pretty tight turn at a fast speed and I had to let go of her leash and I hit the grill of this old Chevy truck.... had a huge ass bruise on my right quad for weeks....

Greenville, SC, I was running at Paris Mtn State Park, it's great.  I'm mad at myself for taking six months to get my butt out there! lol

That's funny, painful, but funny! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Greenville, SC, I was running at Paris Mtn State Park, it's great.  I'm mad at myself for taking six months to get my butt out there! lol

That's funny, painful, but funny! Smile

My area is flat damn it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

45 minute walk. Just didn't feel like running, and decided to give the PF a day without the pounding.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just sent a break up e-mail to my old coach and now I feel bad.

It's not you, its me?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Just sent a break up e-mail to my old coach and now I feel bad.

Are you going to give back all the shit he bought you?  I say the ring was a permanent gift and you should keep it.

Runner with a riding problem.

Baboon

delicate flower

Old Coach took that e-mail well!  Meh, he was probably sick of my shit.

I swam.  2300 yards (1.3 miles) at 2:46 swim pace.  Slow, but I am improving.  That was my longest swim yet.  It was supposed to be 2500 yards but the pool got taken over by kids programs and I got booted.  BOOOOO lame.

<3

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Old Coach took that e-mail well!  Meh, he was probably sick of my shit.

I swam.  2300 yards (1.3 miles) at 2:46 swim pace.  Slow, but I am improving.  That was my longest swim yet.  It was supposed to be 2500 yards but the pool got taken over by kids programs and I got booted.  BOOOOO lame.

Baboon what do you mean by swim pace?  Your pace per 100 yards?  I just haven't heard that term and I swam all through high school.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Baboon

delicate flower

Baboon what do you mean by swim pace?  Your pace per 100 yards?  I just haven't heard that term and I swam all through high school.

Correct...pace per 100 yards.  That's how swim pace is measured for triathlon.

ETA my 2:46 pace is probably the running equivalent of an 11:00 mile.

<3

LRB

ETA my 2:46 pace is probably the running equivalent of an 31:00 mile.

LRB

Just fuckin' with you Boon. The 12 year old in me couldn't resist.

Baboon

delicate flower

Just fuckin' with you Boon. The 12 year old in me couldn't resist.

Is it really that bad though?    lol

<3