Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are in La La Land (Read 32 times)

LRB

10 miles on the bike done.

You wear a helmet? I can't imagine seeing one on you but can't imagine you breaking the law either.

onemile

I've got a 1.33 mile loop that I did 6+ times.  Anyway, the 60 minute workout (no assigned paces):

10 minute warm up

15 minute tempo (7:03 avg)

3 minute recovery

15 minute tempo (7:02 avg)

3 minute recovery

10 minute tempo (7:01 avg)

4 minute cool down

Good run, and just as good a tempo run as I've ever had.  8.11 miles at 7:24 avg.  It'd be nice if my recent race results would reflect my training...

Are you aiming for half marathon pace for the tempo parts? If so, I think it matches perfectly with your recent race results.. 

delicate flower

Are you aiming for half marathon pace for the tempo parts? If so, I think it matches perfectly with your recent race results.. 

I'm not aiming for any pace.  I'm just running them at what feels like tempo effort.  I could have run the tempo blocks faster and I could have run them longer, but I am glad I didn't have to.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You wear a helmet? I can't imagine seeing one on you but can't imagine you breaking the law either.

Yes, we do.  The picture does not have it because I look too dorky. It's bright green. Big grin  And I don't think Florida requires helmets, but helmets are required in idiots land or perish.

Damaris

Runshortii

6 miles in light rain. Just above freezing