Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Keeping it real since 2012 (Read 40 times)

LRB

Try being a man and drinking your coffee black like God intended it.

SRD.

Hi buddy. Good to see you're in a great mood. lol

DavePNW

Hi buddy. Good to see you're in a great mood. lol

Ha. And this is on a RD, with 2 cups already in me. They don't call me Grumpy Dave for nothing.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

'Morning!  Made some coffee at work only to find out I am all out of fake sugar.  This makes me sad.

I've been seeing reports that the fake sugar may be worse for you than real sugar.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

Try being a man and drinking your coffee black like God intended it.

SRD.

I have it on good authority that The Almighty prefers His coffee sweet with a touch of half and half.

<3

delicate flower

I've been seeing reports that the fake sugar may be worse for you than real sugar.

I consume plenty of both, so I'll probably die in a week.

<3

LRB

I have it on good authority that The Almighty prefers His coffee sweet with a touch of half and half.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I gave up fake sweeteners a few years ago as a new years resolution that actually stuck. Nowvi just use almond, soy or coconut milk. As long as its good coffee, I don't miss the fake stuff.

DavePNW

He is rolling His almighty eyes at this. The Lord sayeth, "I give you the most amazing thing, and you pollute it with a bunch of crap? OTOH, if you must add milk & sugar, blend it with some ice because those Frappuccinos are delicious."

Dave

LRB

He is rolling His almighty eyes at this. The Lord sayeth, "I give you the most amazing thing, and you pollute it with a bunch of crap?

Are you talking about putting weed in rolling papers versus the naturalness of a bong? Not that I would know a single damn thing about any of that.

DavePNW

Are you talking about putting weed in rolling papers versus the naturalness of a bong? Not that I would know a single damn thing about any of that.

Well I was going to point to the other example of putting crap on sweet potatoes, but I see how you roll. (SWIDT?)

Dave

LRB

Well I was going to point to the other example of putting crap on sweet potatoes, but I see how you roll. (SWIDT?)

I did. Nice! Cool

LRB

I have 14 miles after work. It could be worse. It could be a marathon. That's what I keep telling myself...

I love your perspective. 

You earned it Cy. What's tomorrow's workout?

Hello LB. How's the weather today? It was chilly again here this morning.

I need to do some strength training myself D2, maybe I'll do a push up tonight. Big grin

You could also do 5 + 5 to cut down on the time investment FS. While technically not the same as a single run, getting the miles in does help.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Had a 3k Club race last night,  it made this mornings 6 mile run tough!

=)

Cyberic

Yeah, right 

Cyberic

You earned it Cy. What's tomorrow's workout?

10 at MP (12-13 total).  And Sunday will be my last long run of this cycle (except for the big day).