Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

'Sup, yo.

Going to bed early usually only ensures one thing; that I'll wake up earlier. lol

I'm heading out. See ya!

Cyberic

Some faster stuff today. Probably 2 x 2 miles.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 15.1 miles in the dark.  It was warm, so I enjoyed it.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

It's jerky Tuesday ya'll!

I eat beef jerky once a week.  I don't want it on Monday, because then it's gone too soon.  I can't possibly wait any longer than that though. So, every Tuesday, beef jerky.  Just though I should share.

8.6 miles for me last night, including 10x10sec hills per the Hudson entertainment plan.

5x3:00 hills tonight at 5k effort, plus mileage, for a total of about 11.

LRB...Saw the shorts conversation yesterday and that you're wearing tights these days.  If you're bored and want an entertaining read, check out this argument about wearing shorts over tights:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4379080

Cyberic...Enjoy that threshold run.

Pleasant...Sounds like a nice jog indeed.  Powered by headlamp, or moonlight?

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Slept very poorly last night, which means extra makeup for court, yay.  Pilates and 7 miles tonight.  Court all morning.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hello Beef Jerky Tuesday!  I don't have any jerky, but now I want some.

Masters swim before work.  2350 yards.  My third swim day in a row, and now my upper body is shot.  People at work must think I'm doing drugs before work because every day I swim, I come in with swim goggle rings around my eyes.  Anyway, temps will be in the 60's today and I've got a post-work bike ride.  I can't wait.

My coach suggested I "take a chance and go for it" in my 5K Sunday.  I like that plan.  (fyi he thinks I'm in 8:58-9:20 shape)

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Hello Beef Jerky Tuesday!  I don't have any jerky, but now I want some.

Masters swim before work.  2350 yards.  My third swim day in a row, and now my upper body is shot.  People at work must think I'm doing drugs before work because every day I swim, I come in with swim goggle rings around my eyes.  Anyway, temps will be in the 60's today and I've got a post-work bike ride.  I can't wait.

My coach suggested I "take a chance and go for it" in my 5K Sunday.  I like that plan.  (fyi he thinks I'm in 8:58-9:20 shape)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 8.

Attempt not to drown tonight, probably.

chasing the impossible

Jill.

Penguin Power!

AlterG 8.

Attempt not to drown tonight, probably.

Blue - where do you swim?

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Pleasant...Sounds like a nice jog indeed.  Powered by headlamp, or moonlight?

Headlamp worn around the waist on a spibelt.  I'm still on my first belt, but my 2nd Black Diamond Sprinter.

bluerun

Super B****

Blue - where do you swim?

At a city rec center.  It's the most affordable option ($150 a year, which gives you access to everything, though I only use the pool), albeit kind of inconveniently located.  You can't have it all, I guess.

chasing the impossible

LRB

LRB...Saw the shorts conversation yesterday and that you're wearing tights these days.  If you're bored and want an entertaining read, check out this argument about wearing shorts over tights:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4379080

Those guys are always good for a laugh!

It's funny that YOU were the one who was trying to convince me to wear just regular running shorts four years ago, at a time I could never see myself wearing them stupid things. Now I'm galloping along in tights for mother fucks sake. Talk about taking the baton and running with that bitch. lol

For the record; I wouldn't be caught dead with shorts over my tights. I don't judge anyone that does mind you, *I* just wouldn't.

delicate flower

For the record; I wouldn't be caught dead with shorts over my tights. 

<3

delicate flower

This is correct:

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

If it's cold enough that my legs need covered, then it's cold enough for 2 layers over the privates.  Yeah, I wear shorts over tights.