Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Cyberic

I ran 8.  2 with Bruno.  It was in the 60's and I could tell he was feeling the heat.

No heat here yet, but it will be difficult the first couple of times, although I did run inside a lot this winter, so maybe it won't be so bad.

onemile

Thanks!  I was going to stop at 11.9, but, hell no.  I needed that star.

So you decided to just make it an even 15 

onemile

No heat here yet, but it will be difficult the first couple of times, although I did run inside a lot this winter, so maybe it won't be so bad.

I hope you don't get a warm day in Boston.  This winter has been pretty unusual.

Cyberic

I hope you don't get a warm day in Boston.  This winter has been pretty unusual.

Me too. I'm training pretty hard for this, it would really suck to have warm tempertures to screw it all up, but very possible.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am already loving this weather, the shorts and the t-shirts and tanks, and the sweat... loving it, being able to run in little to nothing clothing is awesome.

Thankfully Jetta has very thin fur, she isn't thick furred like the German Shepherds people are used to seeing so she handles the temps really good. I just won't want to do too much running with her when the sun is out, due to her black fur.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Another 4 after work, 10 on the day.

Dave

onemile

I am already loving this weather, the shorts and the t-shirts and tanks, and the sweat... loving it, being able to run in little to nothing clothing is awesome.

Thankfully Jetta has very thin fur, she isn't thick furred like the German Shepherds people are used to seeing so she handles the temps really good. I just won't want to do too much running with her when the sun is out, due to her black fur.

Oh I am not complaining one bit. Any recent Jetta pics?

LRB

It was weird running without gloves or sleeves this morning.

bluerun

Super B****

I swam for 44:44.88.  It's a little ridiculous how pleased I am by that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Next week we are hitting 90, Andrea.  FTS.

Ran 7, 4 with hubby outside.  It was 75 or something but the wind was a killer.  I was running with something over my face and still couldn't breathe.  A palm tree almost fell on us.  Fun times.  Anyway, ran the last 3 on the TM because FTS.

Damaris