Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies and omg weather (Read 47 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FreeSoul:

Awwww, thanks!!! I got me a star!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Oooh, intervals! 

I made the call last night. There was some trepidation there, obviously, but I think I made the right call. I hope so anyway!

LRB

Awwww, thanks!!! I got me a star!!

lol

They don't come easy. You earned that bitch.

LRB

nrr - we did get fishing yesterday and caught some (nasty) bluegill. It was fun.

Nice! I've never eaten bluegill. That bad, huh?

LRB

10. 2 warm up, 3 @ HM pace, a little over 1/2 mile easy, 15 x1 min hard, then easy miles to finish it off. Started to rain a bit, but still warm enough for capris, so can't complain.

I wore those as well.

LRB

Nice!

SRD but if I get bored I may go out for a few.

lol - You are funny!

How's the weather over there? You usually have what I am going to get.

LRB

23:13.6 and 2nd F 20-29. Bout 9 miles total with warmup and cooldown. Didn't push quite hard enough to feel pukey so recovery should be fine, and I'm carrying a extra 7 or 8 pounds right now, which doesn't do me any favors time-wise. Good start to the spring season and motivation to get my diet back under control!

This was easily the right call. I'm not sure why you were so torn.

I've been working on cutting my weight as well. One word for that; BLOOF.

Ric-G

nice job lauren

glad the 8 went well lrb; and the fish were released

eric - that guy in the pic is now 11...as you know - time flies  (except during a miserable run ).

marathon pr - 3:16

workinprogress11

lol - You are funny!

How's the weather over there? You usually have what I am going to get.

It was gorgeous yesterday and not too bad today. It is cloudy with a high of 44 or so.

Hip Redux

6.8 miles of trails in gorgeous short sleeves weather!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Get invited to the after party did we? Sweet. Cool

Nope.  Switching meds and now my BP is higher than my normal (high but not super high).  Only time will tell if I'll need to switch back.  FFS.

12 miles with the last 4 @ MP on the TM done.  Finally a great run.  Did them in my new Altra Ones, which are the lightest of the light.  I really want to use them for my next marathon but 12 miles might not be enough to know if they won't kill my legs.  They weigh 5oz which are not as light as other Mizunos I have used but these are zero drop to boot so not sure.  but they felt awesome.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great job, Lauren!

About time, Andrea! Glad you did!

Damaris

DavePNW

20 miles. Pretty much killed it. Although no one will ever know because it did not transfer over to RA - got a "data import error" message. Average pace 8:40, which I think is a PB for a 20+ training run, breaking my record set last Sunday by about 3 sec/mi. After a few miles warming up, pace was rock steady at about 8:45 +/- 0:05 through 16, then picked it up the last 4 - 8:25, 8:19, 8:15, 7:54. Finish was kind of like last week, but the middle miles felt much smoother today.

66+ for the week.

Dave

From the Internet.

Thanks guys!

LRB - I still have this irrational fear of races causing me to get injured. I'm planning to race more often this spring to get over it.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

20 miles. Pretty much killed it. Although no one will ever know because it did not transfer over to RA - got a "data import error" message. Average pace 8:40, which I think is a PB for a 20+ training run, breaking my record set last Sunday by about 3 sec/mi. After a few miles warming up, pace was rock steady at about 8:45 +/- 0:05 through 16, then picked it up the last 4 - 8:25, 8:19, 8:15, 7:54. Finish was kind of like last week, but the middle miles felt much smoother today.

66+ for the week.

How many lunches have you had since you got home?

Runner with a riding problem.