Beginners and Beyond

Arise SunDAILIES! (Read 42 times)

B-Plus

Let me um, ahem, clarify that.

One works Tuesday and Sunday and the other Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I don't know if you can get a massage by two people, although with Tammy's rough handling it sure feels like it. lol

Maybe if it's a different style of massage.

LRB

I have!

This does not surprise me. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We watched American Sniper today.  It was surprisingly good, IMO (I don't like biopics or however they are called).  I did read about Chris Kyle before I watched the movie so I knew about his life.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

SEAHAWKS WIN!  UNBELIEVABLE!  Green Bay must be in shock how Seattle came back, especially that 2-point conversion.   Go Seahawks!   Actually, I like Green Bay too and wouldn't have been disappointed if they had won...but I like the Seahawks just a tad better - and especially to keep peace in the house, as Gail is from Washington State.  As for the next game, I really hope the Patriots LOSE, never really have liked them...unless they play the Dallas Cowboys...THEN I'd root for the Patriots. 

Nice run/walk today at Lackland Air Force Base.  4 miles done, did all the pedestrian overpasses/bridges that go up and over the roads, so got some ''hillwork" in.   Got back to the gym and then did my weight training circuit after my run.   Beautiful weather today too...59 degrees when I was running in shorts and running shirt, and the drive home was nice too, windows down, my classic rock cranked up....sweeet!

Oh yeah...On my run today, I added my "Team TJ" bracelet to my "causes" wristband collection - US Air Force (since I'm retired Air Force), UTSA RR4L (University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunner 4 Life), the university I work for (the Roadrunner is the university mascot) and my Support Our Troops, with my ID information attached to that. Running my hills today, when I got a bit tired, I would just look at Team TJ and think about what he goes through every day...helped me keep stay strong. Thanks TJ!

photo 005_zps0a108fb3.jpg

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

We watched American Sniper today.  It was surprisingly good, IMO (I don't like biopics or however they are called).  I did read about Chris Kyle before I watched the movie so I knew about his life.

Was it sad like The Lone Survivor?

Hip Redux

This does not surprise me. lol

And it was a freebie, to boot.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Was it sad like The Lone Survivor?

I didn't watch Lone Survivor but no.  But you should Google him.

Damaris

LRB

And it was a freebie, to boot.

You are so funny!

Hip Redux

You are so funnylucky!

FYP

LRB

I didn't watch Lone Survivor but no.  But you should Google him.

Maybe, I said I was done with war flicks after that one but we shall see.

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Maybe, I said I was done with war flicks after that one but we shall see.

We didn't want to see Lone Survivor because of the sad ending (given away by the title, doh), but Chris survives the war and gets back home after a lot of tours.  It's not like sad in that way.  It was good.

Damaris

LRB

We didn't want to see Lone Survivor because of the sad ending (given away by the title, doh), but Chris survives the war and gets back home after a lot of tours.  It's not like sad in that way.  It was good.

K.

Zelanie

First home treadmill run done!  It was a bit of an adventure getting it out of my friend's house (had to take off the front door!), into my FIL's truck, and into our garage.  Then I promptly tripped the GFCI outlets in the garage and in the bathroom trying to use it.  I got some emergency electrical advice from LRB and got it plugged into a wall socket inside via extension cord.  Then I ran a very nice 8.5 in the perfect-temperature garage.  The TM doesn't reset after an hour, next step is to figure out what happens after 99:99. Smile

Now we just need to find out where the stupid GFCI button is in the garage so that we can get the door open again!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, Sammy has been hiding under the bed since 5pm.  Her eye seems ill.  She has scratched it before so I assume she did so again.  But if she does not come out, I CANNOT CHECK!

Damaris