Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES are open for business (Read 40 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

If I run will be a short run. My left hip is sore. But I have an ART appointment so that should fix it.

Marjorie

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning!

They closed the Interstate just before I left work yesterday. That meant using side streets to get home. I actually crossed over the Interstate and I saw that they didn't close it until just outside of town. I could have used it to get home, doh! Oh well. I got where I needed to be and I was graced by almost all green lights. When I was coming in today I was able to jump on the Interstate, but it was still closed going north. A plow had just gone around the gate and I'm sure was going to clear any drifts.

The blizzard yesterday didn't bring a lot of snow locally. We only got about 3.5", but we had a terrible wind of 40+ mph sustained almost all yesterday and overnight. Places about an hour north of here got 18" of snow with that wind. I just hope it melts and we get back to nice weather.

I was on the TM this morning. 11 mile MLR done at an Easy pace.

Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

Will run for scenery.

I'm feeling a little tired and sore, in an awesome way.  I did my cardio stuff at the gym last night icluding some "speed work" on the TM : 3x 1/2 mi at 10:00.  No AT pain ! Yay !

The elliptical and bike seem to be paying off.  I hate them, but my breathing was quite easy.  And I'm losing a steady 2 lbs a week.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

Today is a SRD for me but I will likely do just a few recovery miles for fun. I have a 5k this weekend with a possible FE with redrum. We are both looking forward to the post race beer garden.

Have a good day.

Baboon

delicate flower

possible FE with redrum.

Tell him we said hi.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

They closed the Interstate just before I left work yesterday. That meant using side streets to get home. I actually crossed over the Interstate and I saw that they didn't close it until just outside of town. I could have used it to get home, doh! Oh well. I got where I needed to be and I was graced by almost all green lights. When I was coming in today I was able to jump on the Interstate, but it was still closed going north. A plow had just gone around the gate and I'm sure was going to clear any drifts.

The blizzard yesterday didn't bring a lot of snow locally. We only got about 3.5", but we had a terrible wind of 40+ mph sustained almost all yesterday and overnight. Places about an hour north of here got 18" of snow with that wind. I just hope it melts and we get back to nice weather.

I was on the TM this morning. 11 mile MLR done at an Easy pace.

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterday, we had a similar issue (not due to snow). First, they closed three lanes on I-95 (out of 4) and the two express lanes.  Then, there was a bomb thread across the street which blocked downtown.  Gotta say, I now understand why no one came to my deposition on time.

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

SUPER RUNNER!

Nice Rack!

That's probably something you don't want to wear around here in the fall. I think that Venison is the state meat for Tennessee. And Alabama and Georgia! Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, Dailies!

SRD for me. I ran 3 yesterday and I'm trying to back off this week in preparation for the 5 mile race on Sunday.

Got to get out with the weed eater and take care of things today. Very beautiful day, it's 72 already and headed for the upper 70s! I HAVE to be outside for this!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Hey everyone,

3.25 recovery paced miles for me.

LRB

Nice Rack!

That's probably something you don't want to wear around here in the fall. I think that Venison is the state meat for Tennessee. And Alabama and Georgia! Smile

Yeah dude would be toast running in that in Michigan in November!

LRB

Hey everyone,

3.25 recovery paced miles for me.

How are you feeling after your PR performance this weekend?

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Just got a text from the wife:

"Doctors office called. They said there's a chance that we're having twins!"

Ugh, I dislike April Fools' Day. It gave me a little bit of a zing and then I remembered what day it is.

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh, I dislike April Fools' Day. It gave me a little bit of a zing and then I remembered what day it is.

So, you went from  to  to  to ?

If you get twins, it's Karma!!!!

Damaris

happylily

LOL...

I thought of announcing that I was pregnant this morning, but then I thought: "Nah... no one will bite for that". 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL...

I thought of announcing that I was pregnant this morning, but then I thought: "Nah... no one will bite for that". 

I thought of doing that in FB.  Something like:

HOW THE FUCK AM I PREGNANT?  SOMEONE IS GETTING SUED!

But figured nobody would believe it.

Damaris