Beginners and Beyond

Where Are the THURSDAILIES? (Read 46 times)

Good morning.

I'll run outside after work.

What are your plans for today?

Yo. Merry Christmas Eve, people.

Up way too early for no good reason, for a change. Will run at some point this morning.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Work, Pilates and 10 TM miles later.

Damaris

LRB

What up doe.

Had I Been scheduled for work today I would've overslept like a mother scratcher. Which is odd because it means that I slept. Well, at least for a bit.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Heading to western MD to see my family. It poured yesterday and more rain is on the way. I am thinking the cross country 6k on Saturday is not a good option for my first race in the new AG.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I am thinking the cross country 6k on Saturday is not a good option for my first race in the new AG.

Au contraire. That's what cross country is all about.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Au contraire. That's what cross country is all about.

True. But that does not go well with the cream interior of my car.

LRB

True. But that does not go well with the cream interior of my car.

If the weather is anything like it is currently here (45 & sunny ), I say go for it!

bluerun

Super B****

24 trainer miles + 5K on the AlterG... because I have two pairs of the same shoes in different sizes, and one of them needs to go back to RW, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which one. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

If the weather is anything like it is currently here (45 & sunny ), I say go for it!

What's sun? It's been raining all week and more to come. It's close to 70 and humid, downright tropical. We're supposed to set a record high today.

LRB

24 trainer miles + 5K on the AlterG... because I have two pairs of the same shoes in different sizes, and one of them needs to go back to RW, but I cannot for the life of me figure out which one. 

Wear one size of each on the opposite hoof. If that doesn't tell you, nothing will.

bluerun

Super B****

Wear one size of each on the opposite hoof. If that doesn't tell you, nothing will.

Except you're assuming my feet are exactly the same size.  They're not.

It's just weird that going up half a size would make the shoe so much wider!!  If I could have the toe box of the bigger one and the midfoot of the smaller one, I'd be golden.  (I don't actually think the smaller one is TOO small.  It's just nicer to have all that extra space.)

chasing the impossible

LRB

What's sun? It's been raining all week and more to come. It's close to 70 and humid, downright tropical. We're supposed to set a record high today.

It's crazy. But I would rather have crazy warm than the crazy cold of the past two seasons!

Of course Damaris just gets crazy. lol

bluerun

Super B****

It's crazy. But I would rather have crazy warm than the crazy cold of the past two seasons!

I AM LOVING IT.  (Minus the rain/humidity/barometric variation.)

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

'Morning!  Interesting morning so far.  Try to keep up:

I got a five mile run done early.  Finished the run at 6:00 and got an emergency broadcast text from work saying power is out and employees do not have to report to work.  Being the payroll manager, that doesn't apply to me.  We work.  I have to figure out how to get my staff to work through having no power on pay day on Christmas Eve.  So I've got four powered up laptops, a wifi connection, and cell phones.  I sent all the paychecks to another building for pickup.  I get to work to find our department has power (only one in the building) and we can print emergency checks.  So, the few people that are in the building are now piled into my department using our power.  Heh.

<3