Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Zelanie

If you let it go to time out without saving the workout, then you can change the settings.  When I used to have more frequent GI issues I would sometimes have a pause over 5 minutes on a TM run,  and if I let the watch time out, when I restarted it GPS would be on. So for the rest of the run it would measure my distance by GPS while I was on the TM in the garage. Usually it had me going between my driveway and my neighbor'a yard at a 45:00 pace.

No more marathons

Hey everyone!!

Posting two days in a row, crazy 

Had a nice 10 miler this morning, right on the line for me temp wise, but went with shorts anyway, wasn't too bad.  Cold is rolling in now tho, some snow tonight/tomorrow, which down here just means that everyone is going to lose their minds over a few flakes LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Yep, I'm just over the border from you.  It's started to snow here and they are already closing schools.

Temp is above freezing.  Sheesh.

Ran an easy 4 today.  Muscles are really sore from yesterday.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

Ok, that' what I do, but the auto-pause actually pauses the watch. The start action  is represented by a green triangle on the screen, the stop is a red square, and the auto-pause uses two parallel yellow bars. I always wondered if I could access that pause mode manually.

Oh I have the auto pause off

From the Internet.

I actually had a nice run this morning. 11 mile MLR at 8:30 average, but slower on the way out and quicker on the way back. It was snowing but not enough accumulation to mess with me too much. School's out now! Off to the grocery store and the gym and home! I can't wait to be in my bed!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey everyone!!

Posting two days in a row, crazy 

Had a nice 10 miler this morning, right on the line for me temp wise, but went with shorts anyway, wasn't too bad.  Cold is rolling in now tho, some snow tonight/tomorrow, which down here just means that everyone is going to lose their minds over a few flakes LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Hi!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Have I mentioned, this is the only year in 5 years I'm not running Disney and the marathon start temp is in the 30s?  Serves me right...

Damaris

Cyberic

Oh I have the auto pause off

Me too, but I noticed this before. I also have it on in Ride mode.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No, she's talking about something different.

No, I am not. I am talking about what Dave said. Both the GPS and the run/walks.  On the 220, you can't do anything to the settings (or access the menu for them) after the run starts.

Damaris

LRB

No, I am not. I am talking about what Dave said. Both the GPS and the run/walks.  On the 220, you can't do anything to the settings (or access the menu for them) after the run starts.

You quoted onemile who said she can get to the activity settings while paused, she was talking about on the 630.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And I specifically asked if you could do it on the 220 which is the one that hubby has.  Lol.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And the questions and calls have started. I am nowhere near Ft. lauderdale today so I am safe. Hubby is closer to the airport today but I was in miami all day so I wasn't shot. This world has gone mad.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

This has been a work week from hell and I am glad it's mostly over.  I have some additional work that I'll need to fit in this weekend, but at least the phones and e-mail won't be blowing up.  Beats unemployment, I suppose.

1500 yard swim in the morning, 4 mile jog after work.

<3

Runshortii

Was supposed to do 4 on the dreadmill after my 12 hour shift yesterday, but opted for late night cocktails with friends instead  Managed 4 on the dreadmill today since it's a balmy 4 degrees outside

Docket - glad you're safe. It's a shame I almost don't feel safe going out in public anymore.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 with about 25 minutes at HM effort and strength training.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Took an RD.  And a martini.  And watching the news from 30 miles away.

Poor people still standing at the tarmac. Good thing I'm not traveling this weekend.  Lucky this didn't happen in MIA or  there would be 3 times the number of people still on the tarmac.

Damaris