Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES QOTD (Read 53 times)

LRB

Thanks!  It was fun making the belt, holsters and sword carrier, apparently I'm pretty handy with a hot glue gun. lol

Someone commented that they could never wear a spandex suit in public, I said, "I'm a runner, I have no modesty" lol

That's incredible!

DavePNW

I'm pretty handy with a hot glue gun. 

Heh.

Dave

happylily

Good morning everyone!!

Sooo, haven't run all week, running a 5k tomorrow, should be interesting, legs might be a lil stale. lol

Not much work getting done today, almost everyone here is in costume, the parade and costume judging starts in an hour, then lunch.  I love working here. Smile

So apparently both my wife and my coworker don't know how to wait for the camera to focus before taking a picture LOL

Holy cow, Dave! Super cool! How long did it take you to get dressed up? I love that: Someone commented that they could never wear a spandex suit in public, I said, "I'm a runner, I have no modesty" 

Here are my little friends and myself. A lion, a pumpkin, a clown and an angel. We also have a little strawberry, but she was too busy getting herself in trouble.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Mmmmm...beer

Holy cow, Dave! Super cool! How long did it take you to get dressed up? I love that: Someone commented that they could never wear a spandex suit in public, I said, "I'm a runner, I have no modesty" 

Here are my little friends and myself. A lion, a pumpkin, a clown and an angel. We also have a little strawberry, but she was too busy getting herself in trouble.

Adorable!!  (the kids are cute too )  It takes a minute to put everything on, and what kind of sucks, is that I have to take everything off to go pee.  I didn't really think about the implications of a full bodysuit that only zips in the back. LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

An angel with an edge, I like it.

How's your hoof?

happylily

Muchas gracias, Dave and Rick! 

Rick, though the skin where the blister was is still in the process of repairing itself, the pain is entirely gone and I can run no problem. The boots I have in the picture above were the culprit, btw. 

Mmmmm...beer

Oops!  

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey!  I finally got into my office and unpacked a bit without dying of an asthma attack.  Very happy I can get back there on Monday!

Damaris

Cyberic

Nice costume D2 and lily!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oops!  

Impressive costume. I can't be the only one who is taking the concealed weapon thing to mean something else, am I?

happylily

Impressive costume. I can't be the only one who is taking the concealed weapon thing to mean something else, am I?

No, not the only one. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Screw it, nothing today. This coming back from vacation without a buffer day sucked big time. I'm beat.

onemile

I ran 10 with 2x4 at MP

Baboon

delicate flower

Lily and D2, love the pics!  D2, you play a good Deadpool!

I got my swim done.  2500 yards at 2:43 pace.  A little bit longer and a little bit faster.  The best part about this workout is that I had no problem finishing it.  Progress!

<3

LRB

Progress!

Are you peaking too early? The race is 10 months away FFS.