Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #211 (Read 27 times)

Cyberic

Here we go!

Cyberic

Ran 8. Finally, the humidity was reasonable (63 DP). I was hot on my run, as it is the end of July, but I was not drenched in sweat when I got home.

Will run another 6ish tonight and probably some kind of workout tomorrow.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

ran 2 miles and did some weights and other stuff. Left hip/groin still not right but better. Should probably take another day or two off but I would like to get to 120 miles for the month and I need less than 1 mile...

weather was very comfortable this morning. no bullet casings or snakes on my run through the neighborhood but we did get 6 or so porta potties placed around yesterday; apparently the utility is going to do some gas line work. So if the urge ever becomes severe, there's no shortage of options!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Ran 2 outside. I wanted 3-4 but it was 71F and 70 dewpoint by the time I started the second mile so I quit while I was ahead. More tonight.

Wore the Garmin and it uploaded everywhere fine.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles. Less soaked than the last few runs.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Almost one mile walk with hubs,  it was all he could do what with effing up his back recently and then one mile of my own and baby weights. Good enough for today given I didn't sleep well.

Windsor did NOT get the go ahead to move to stage 3. It now remains the only region in Canada to be stuck there. Ffs. It's the agri farms where migrant workers are having outbreaks. To be clear,  it's not the worker's fault but the farm owners who continue not to treat them properly and cram them into housing. Ugh. I wish the government would crack down and fine these farm owners.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Grrr, Lori. Are your cases still bad?

Damaris

DavePNW

Slept like garbage last night. Ran 9 miles with 2x2k + 2x1k + 2x400. It was tough. I was tempted to walk the recoveries. Paces were...eh. The important thing of course is that I further cemented my Local Legend status with a bunch more laps on the track. So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.

Dave

KCRuns

I did 3 miles this morning.

Our AC went out on Monday night and the repairman told us yesterday that it's not repairable, so now we are gathering quotes to replace it.  Thank goodness we have appliance insurance!

Baboon

delicate flower

Fenix is still doing that thing where it won't record distance.  So apparently before every run, we need to clear history and reboot the watch.  At least I knew enough to do that 30 seconds into my run.

<3

LRB

Fenix is still doing that thing where it won't record distance.  So apparently before every run, we need to clear history and reboot the watch.  At least I knew enough to do that 30 seconds into my run.

Have you tried just restoring factory defaults? That's what I did and it worked, I was able to keep all of the runs and distance totals.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Grrr, Lori. Are your cases still bad?

I think the region is getting around 20-40 per day?  The majority are in the county where the farms are. Windsor itself is a handful. But based on population the entire area is the worst lately in the province.  It honestly doesn't affect me personally but there are still too many of my friends unable to return to work. And I believe it affects schools as well.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

onemile

Have you tried just restoring factory defaults? That's what I did and it worked, I was able to keep all of the runs and distance totals.

+1.  Mine still won't sync with GC but it has been working at least to record my runs.

DavePNW

FFS.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think the region is getting around 20-40 per day?  The majority are in the county where the farms are. Windsor itself is a handful. But based on population the entire area is the worst lately in the province.  It honestly doesn't affect me personally but there are still too many of my friends unable to return to work. And I believe it affects schools as well.

Laughs in American.

If that were to happen here, your region would be open, schools and bars would be full and you'll be fucked. But you guys have more sense.

FYI, Mary's kids started school today in person. I also saw MSNBC in front of their school as it's the first school to open. It was among the first to close when the virus started (due to a case).

Damaris