Beginners and Beyond

Jeans Day Fridailies (Read 37 times)

Cyberic

I wear jeans every day except when I'm wearing shorts in the summer.

There's also the once/twice a year occasion where I will wear dress pants and a nice shirt (no tie) to meet clients or because I'm a presentator in some event. But on those days I wear old underwear, full of holes, with skulls and snakes to keep some kind of balance 

LRB

I wear jeans every day except when I'm wearing shorts in the summer.

There's also the once/twice a year occasion where I will wear dress pants and a nice shirt (no tie) to meet clients or because I'm a presentator in some event. But on those days I wear old underwear, full of holes, with skulls and snakes to keep some kind of balance 

I wear slacks and casual pants as much as I do jeans and way more than any of the guys who fall under my job classification (they all think I'm weird (they might be on to something) lol). I wear a shirt and tie on my birthday and you would think I was naked from all the attention it gets. I've been doing that a million years though, it's my way of subtly celebrating me.

onemile

underwear, full of holes, with skulls and snakes 

LRB

At least he wears them, that's more than I can say for myself.

onemile

At least he wears them, that's more than I can say for myself.

Cue FreeSoul in 3, 2, 1.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Do we need a poll for habits and styles?

LRB

Cue FreeSoul in 3, 2, 1.

Either that or she never sees it, which is as funny as D never seeing PR hoping everyone has a great day. Every. Day. That. He. Posts. lol

LRB

Do we need a poll for habits and styles?

No. I'm still reeling from the stinky shorts versus clean shorts poll on RW a million years ago. lol

Cyberic

Cue FreeSoul in 3, 2, 1.

Hahaha!

Cyberic

Either that or she never sees it, which is as funny as D never seeing PR hoping everyone has a great day. Every. Day. That. He. Posts. lol

Hahaha!

DavePNW

Hey, are you going to the RnR Expo next week?  We should be going there on Friday, and though that if you were in the area, maybe a quick FE?

No plans, since I'm not running the race, and I try to avoid expos even when I am running the race. Saturday morning I'm running a race way north of the city. Not sure whether I'd be able to swing anything on Friday. What time will you be there & where are you staying?

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not the convo I expected to come back to after lunch!

Dave, we'll be there Thursday midnight to Sunday 7am.  I know I have a hotel near the start of the race, but no idea what it's called (it's a chain, though, that I am sure).

Damaris

Mr MattM

I ran a 7 mile death march at lunch.  The summer suckfest has begun.

On another note, I finally broke down and made an appt with a foot doc for this afternoon.  I'm betting on a dislocation diagnosis.

be curious; not judgmental

No more marathons

I ran a 7 mile death march at lunch.  The summer suckfest has begun.

This ^^^^

Except just 5.  Damn it's hot at noon.

Dress down Friday extended all summer.  Yawn.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

On another note, I finally broke down and made an appt with a foot doc for this afternoon.  I'm betting on a dislocation diagnosis.

I thought it was improving, no?