Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #10 (Read 34 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I must be the only one on the planet who despises listening to podcasts. Not just while running but like, at all.

Found out that I will be traveling to Japan again in April. Of course, 2 days after I return from vacation in Hawaii

I’m not a huge fan of podcasts either

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

I ran 6 miles

In the rain. With no knee pain! Fingers crossed it’s not just a one-day reprieve.

Dave

DavePNW

omg gtf away!!

Pretty sure you can’t catch it through the internet, but better stay away from the forum just to be safe. 

Dave

LRB

I’m not a huge fan of podcasts either

+2

But I'm even less of a fan of being confused, which is what I was until I listened to the podcast.

Baboon

delicate flower

In the rain. With no knee pain! Fingers crossed it’s not just a one-day reprieve.

Excellent.

<3

RunningOnSand

Nice, Dave!!

KC, that must’ve felt awesome to get moving again. Hoping your cough is on its last legs. 

so I didn’t know you could actually listen to music from the Fenix. I thought it was only music controls. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll have to look into that. I also love podcasts. And Audible. I’m listening to an awesome novel right now, The Huntress (or was I supposed to underline it? I think I was supposed to underline a book title.) anyway, good stuff. 

I had plans to meet with a RP this morning, but, on the way to the kids’ bus stop this morning when I realized just how much pain I was in (omg my inner thighs barely let me move!) I decided to run a few warmup miles so I wouldn’t be slow as molasses  so, 3 by myself, then 5 with her. Good stuff! The sun was even shining today. The only snafu about it was the temps. I wore the wazzie wool 1/2 zip with a heavy weight vest, and when we turned around and came back into the wind, my face nearly froze and I got so cold. I’m grateful for a warm house, and heated seats for my car. Oh, and I love my Manzella convertible mittens. The end.

onemile

I love podcasts. True crime especially.  Someone Knows Something by David Ridgen is the absolute best

RunningOnSand

I love podcasts. True crime especially.  Someone Knows Something by David Ridgen is the absolute best

I think True Crime is on my list. The other one I haven’t heard of but I’ll add it to my list.

onemile

I think True Crime is on my list. The other one I haven’t heard of but I’ll add it to my list.

not a podcast called "True Crime" but that is my preferred genre of podcasts.

DavePNW

I love podcasts. True crime especially.  

Ha, my wife does not listen to podcasts AFAIK, but she loves those true crime TV shows. I am a little afraid that she is planning something.

Dave

onemile

I like podcasts that tell a story over multiple episodes so you kind of get into it and are looking forward to what happens next and how the case unfolds.

RunningOnSand

not a podcast called "True Crime" but that is my preferred genre of podcasts.

I have no idea what I was talking about then. I just looked through my subscriptions and there’s nothing like that on there. 

RunningOnSand

I like podcasts that tell a story over multiple episodes so you kind of get into it and are looking forward to what happens next and how the case unfolds.

RunningOnSand

Ha, my wife does not listen to podcasts AFAIK, but she loves those true crime TV shows. I am a little afraid that she is planning something.

Lol 😂

RunningOnSand

Serial was actually my fave crime one (admittedly also the only one in crime genre I was listening to at the time).