Beginners and Beyond

Do I know you ThursDAILIES? (Read 42 times)

Cyberic

Cyberic

This morning it is already warm and humid, but I will run 7 at MP. I might slow down the pace a bit, although I hate doing that, because it is the smart thing to do and it might not be easy, but I try to be (smart).

LRB

Finally found it 'eh, cool. I never tried, of course my day was much worse than yours. So that might have something to do with it!

LRB

For some stupid ass reason, I was awake from 1:30 till 4:00, so when it came time to get up an hour later to run...well, let's just say there were some expletives hurled.

I'll take my gear to work with me, and drive over to the trail and run there this evening instead.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I lollygagged through 10.1 miles on the hottest morning of the year, so far.  It was a very slow run, but I didn't cry and quit after 3.2 miles.  This isn't my first summer running, but yesterday was when it dawned on me that if I slowed down the heat would be less suckified.  Duh.

I hope everyone has  great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Fun fact - there's actually another very active (not in this sub-forum) posting RA'er in this photo with you. That's xhristopher in the dark green singlet. on the right.

Carry on.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

delicate flower

Hey!  The alarm went off this morning for my optional morning swim, and I optioned to FTS and went back to bed.  I chose wisely.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It was 70 degrees this morning, 94% humidity and a dew point around 68 or 69. There was lightning off in the distance but luckily it never came closer.

Jetta and I got in 7.1 miles, then I showered and went back to bed for an hour and a half 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Fun fact - there's actually another very active (not in this sub-forum) posting RA'er in this photo with you. That's xhristopher in the dark green singlet. on the right.

Carry on.

Is that right? I think I'll send him the link in a PM. Thanks.

Cyberic

Finally found it 'eh, cool. I never tried, of course my day was much worse than yours. So that might have something to do with it!

Yeah, a guy from a local running club recorded the race, and when he watched it with a girl (also from the running club who did run Boston), the recognized me right away, and she took a picture of the TV to show me. But since I almost never run with the club, it took a while before the picture exchange actually took place.

bluerun

Super B****

Yeah, a guy from a local running club recorded the race, and when he watched it with a girl (also from the running club who did run Boston), the recognized me right away, and she took a picture of the TV to show me. But since I almost never run with the club, it took a while before the picture exchange actually took place.

I was going to say there's this newfangled invention called email, but then I realized they might not have had yours, so never mind.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

5.65 miles, and I have my marathon shoe!  It was hot and humid and disgusting, but no weather complaints here, because I don't care about shit like that if I can actually run.

Yeah, my hip does not feel right.  (Of course, this puts me into full OMFG I HAVE A SFX freakout mode.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

Crashed and burned on a 16 miler in the humidity this morning. I got it done but the last 5 miles were ugly. Dew point was 70 when I got back in, too much for me. Half-frozen slushy Gatorade is amazing, and I'm drinking the most satisfying smoothie ever now (bribed myself into going to work by stopping at my favorite breakfast place to get it). Mangoes, strawberries, spinach, orange juice, and cayenne. YUM. I almost feel like a normal human again!

Cyberic

I was going to say there's this newfangled invention called email, but then I realized they might not have had yours, so never mind.

That is exactly what was going on. I finally gave her my email address yesterday Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Since hubby head to the hospital for the presurgery early this morning, I ran 10 miles before working from home.  Pilates later.

Damaris