Beginners and Beyond

Icelandic Sundailies (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wake up!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Touring today and walking too much. Almost fell in a lava tunnel so there is that.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Touring today and walking too much. Almost fell in a lava tunnel so there is that.

Trying to begin your own Journey to the Center of the Earth? Might be interesting. I believe they finally came up at Stromboli, Italy.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Baboon

delicate flower

12 in Canada. Having way too much fun now at the race. I just like being here.

<3

onemile

I ran 17

Around mile 13 I found a soda machine and it actually worked.  Heaven.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.7 with intervals. 4 x 45 seconds with 1 minute recovery + 3 x 6 minutes with 2 minutes recovery + 4 x 45 seconds with 1 minute recovery.

LRB

2 hours worth of yard work. 

I've had a productive week doing other things and should be able to resume jogging Tuesday.

LRB

I ran 17

Yes, I believe it!

LRB

12 in Canada. Having way too much fun now at the race. I just like being here.

Game recognize game. 👍

bluerun

Super B****

Just over 7, including a mile race.  It is astounding how I can repeatedly suck at the same distance.  (In my defense, the PACER went out way too fast.  Serves me right for relying on someone else, I guess.  Now I know better for next time.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

D_R, watch your step.

LRB yard work sucks. I'm lucky the woman and her mother enjoy planting flowers and vegetables and stuff, so they take care of things. And my kid mows the lawn for cash. I do NOTHING!

Onemile, I smiled from the way you said it. I almost felt how good it must have been.

Baboon, of course you enjoy it here! Today is very nice weather, too. Hope everyone racing are doing good.

DavePNW

I ran 17

Did you actually drink a soda? I don't think I could do that.

18 for me. I was just glad I decided to carry a water bottle, for a change.

62 for the week.

Dave

Cyberic

Just over 7, including a mile race.  It is astounding how I can repeatedly suck at the same distance.  (In my defense, the PACER went out way too fast.  Serves me right for relying on someone else, I guess.  Now I know better for next time.)

Racing anything that short must be insane.

Cyberic

6.7 with intervals. 4 x 45 seconds with 1 minute recovery + 3 x 6 minutes with 2 minutes recovery + 4 x 45 seconds with 1 minute recovery.

That's a nice workout HCK!

onemile

Did you actually drink a soda? I don't think I could do that.

For sure. I drank a can of diet coke in less than 2 minutes, found a dumpster to throw the can and continued on my way. After running 13 miles with nothing to drink it was amazing.