Beginners and Beyond

But it's Friday (Read 42 times)

LRB

I'm really not feeling this ridiculous hobby this morning.

Whatever.

Hopefully you are.

I'm off...

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

4.4 for me this morning.  The last mile wasn't any harder than the first.  My BP was 132/82 before I went out the door this morning, which is the lowest morning since I started checking it.

I'd like to thank everyone for the words of concern and encouragement, and I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I'm really not feeling this ridiculous hobby this morning.

That ended up being a pretty good run.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I have 9 with 6 X 800m tonight.

Don't leave us hanging...which marathon?

Half Moon Bay Marathon.

All of them.

LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good morning!

4.4 for me this morning.  The last mile wasn't any harder than the first.  My BP was 132/82 before I went out the door this morning, which is the lowest morning since I started checking it.

I'd like to thank everyone for the words of concern and encouragement, and I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Hope you continue feeling better!  Yay for the BP!

Damaris

Brilliant

Good news!

That ended up being a pretty good run.  

More good news. 

Half Moon Bay Marathon.

That should be a nice one.

RD for me.  We're flying out at noon today for Northern California.  Expo this afternoon, wine tastings tomorrow (not too much, haha) and race on Sunday.

Cyberic

140 of Suffer Index this morning (72 temp, 68 DP), and I'm glad it was just an easy run, because I'm still wasted from yesterday's workout.

So I ran 7.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Good morning. We did 10 miles last night after I got home from work. Rather than worry about pace we just took it easy as it was our first midnight run.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

After 2 hard days in a row (11 w/5x1200, 15 MLR), Pfitz usually throws in 5-6 recovery. Instead, it was 10 today. Not cool, Pfitz. Not cool. Got my revenge by running it really, really slow. I showed him.

Dave

onemile

After 2 hard days in a row (11 w/5x1200, 15 MLR), Pfitz usually throws in 5-6 recovery. Instead, it was 10 today. Not cool, Pfitz. Not cool. Got my revenge by running it really, really slow. I showed him.

As if you had a choice 

delicate flower

'Morning.  Even by my own ridiculously high standards, I may have slept too much this week.  10 hours each of the last three nights and had to force myself out of bed each morning.  HOORAY SLEEP!

I just got back from a three mile jog, and I'll hit the lake this afternoon for a swim with DW.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  Ouch.

Damaris

Cyberic

I just got back from a three mile jog, and I'll hit the lake this afternoon for a swim with DW.

About time you got back at it. I was starting to think of you as a big slacker.

Cyberic

What plan are you using, Dave? Pfitz, obviously, but which one?

Zelanie

Good morning!  RHR is back down to where it should be, so maybe yesterday's easy day was what I needed.

It's going to be 100 today and already was bright and sunny when I woke up, so I'm planning to run after dark tonight.