Beginners and Beyond

Saturday, January 30 (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Dropped my car for service and feeling much better.  This is promising!

No running today.  Hydrating because who knew fevers leave you feeling like you just ran 7 marathons without water?

Damaris

workinprogress11

Dropped my car for service and feeling much better.  This is promising!

No running today.  Hydrating because who knew fevers leave you feeling like you just ran 7 marathons without water?

I'm glad you're feeling better. A rest and rehydrate day is probably an excellent idea.

5 for me yesterday and today.

Dave

Hip Redux

7 muddy miles on the trails with the dogs this morning, while trying to build a bridge out of logs... trying to avoid stepping into ice cold water... I ended up slipping and falling into the ice cold water anyways  Luckily I only had 1.5 miles left. 

I fell into the water snowshoeing.  Now that was COLD.

delicate flower

14 miles of FTS.  I had a bad run.

<3

GinnyinPA

12 easy miles on a beautiful day.  I love tapering.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

14 miles of FTS.  I had a bad run.

Bad runs suck, but they have to be good for you. But they suck.

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I fell into the water snowshoeing.  Now that was COLD.

Oh that sounds horrible...

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Bad runs suck, but they have to be good for you. But they suck.

I was due for a stinker.  If you don't have a bad run once in a while, you are not running enough.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No idea why they call to tell you your car is ready at service only for you to get here and oh, it's been washed for the last 30 fucking minutes. Why don't you call me when it's really ready?

Damaris

onemile

I ran 7 miles in shorts. My goal is to run outside in shorts at least once per month this winter.

onemile

I ran 20.2 miles, with 12@MP ( avg pace of 8:52 for the 12), then a hillclimb, then 5.35@MP(avg 8:58).  Overall avg pace was 9:09.  I'm shooting for a 9:00 pace in 4 weeks.  I'm feeling good about it right now.

20 miles with 17+ at MP is a pretty tough workout.  How did it feel?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

The numbers you are throwing up each month is insane in the membrane, yo.

I'm starting to think the mileage is paying off.  Average pace is way down, mileage is steady, and I feel strong.  Although, I am not confident and am not taunting the running gods to smite me.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

20 miles with 17+ at MP is a pretty tough workout.  How did it feel?

Tough, but I think I could have ran 6 more and not faded too bad.  I just cant get enough food.

LRB

I ran 7 miles in shorts. My goal is to run outside in shorts at least once per month this winter.

If you pull that off in February, I'll be impressed!